Season 12 Final, Race 10 A1 Ring Setup Thread

I'm happy either way, I think if we went with Kennetts fix route we need to make sure everyone can get as already been said, maybe a URGENT A1 TRACK THREAD! IN CAPS! , so everyone checks and gets fix. Most will probably notice if trying to join server and failing.

We should all have each other in steam to suppose, like in past when trying to contact people. Anyway here's my steam seancleric.

Also if your steam id isn't obvious who send me a pm so I know just don't like adding random haxers lol.

good idea about steam, can keep everyone upto date if they arent checking forums regular, heres mine boaby241

like sean im not fussed either way, one thing were forgetting though is nico has the final say so lets hang off with anymore discussion on it until hes saw this and replied, as bob aluded to, this the setup thread after all :)

heres what ive got in my folder atm, dunno if one ill use, but ill post it if i modify it. :thumbsup:

Attachments

• david a1 one.svm
    2.5 KB · Views: 297
  • david a1 two.svm
    2.5 KB · Views: 262
I'm happy either way. I know Peter's going to be careful not to crash there again, but anyone else who didn't know about that possibly won't know. His crash slipped past me when we were here last time, and I only saw that today.

I'll certainly not let a track update stop me from racing. I'll wait to install any update until after tonight's club race, but that perhaps goes without saying. And we have 6 days after that to get the update to everyone. :)

I'm lemming77 on Steam, to extend this Presto network of communication.

Here my setup from last season, still is really nice to drive (don't mind about the name, it ain't prefect but good compromise instead). Done maybe 15 laps so far and i'm right on the last season laptimes. This is wet race setup so decrease fuel, change tires and maybe put rad1. Don't think i'll touch this setup at all, IIRC i can't make the front end any more grippy without losing my mind with the rear. Maybe some tuneup with gears to get more acceleration to the uphills.

Attachments

• Season End Perfect WET.svm
    2.5 KB · Views: 207
Think I've spotted a bug in Race 07. It seems the 'power' setting on the diff is actually the 'pump' setting we're used to from rF1/rF2? As that's what changes in the setup files. The Coast & Preload settings seem to work properly though.

Is this known about, and I'm just late for the party? Or does this explain things that seemed odd to anyone? :p

It depends, on all SImBin default content, there is no pump, power and coast, only power and coast. It just happens that the pump parameter also control power in such cases. MMG F1 mod has full diff so there it is a bit different. Trying to set power side diff manually with notepad doesn't do anything with F3000. This is all as far as i know, not a fact..

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back