SEASON 11 Race 8 IMOLA INCIDENT REPORT

contact with Bob at the start.
i was in front of Bob, kept a strait line , i guess Bob lost control ? when he was between me and Tim , his car pushed my car a bit , i lost control and span sideways .
no damage to my car except we both lost some positions :(..

guess racing incident .

First things first:
I agree that we say
it was a racing accident:thumbsup:

after the replays study
However, you can see the following:

my wheels are in front of your wheels
the distance to the street right edge
of you is increasing because you slightly
move left

and I then dropped back down to the end:(

cya, all in HUNGRY :thumbsup:

No incident to report.

I had to leave the track in two situations where I was not able to read the car I was about to lap correctly. I think the car ahead slowed down unexpectedly before fast chicanes, but I will need to look at the replay. no big problem though.

I think that was me, I saw you go off track in the 1st chicane twice trying to go past me. I tried to stick to the inside to let you past, and you took to the gravel. Then when I saw you lapping me again, I decided to do the opposite and give you the inside in case that went any better, brake nice and early, and... Again, off into the dirt. Sorry about the confusion, I did my best :(

I think that was me, I saw you go off track in the 1st chicane twice trying to go past me. I tried to stick to the inside to let you past, and you took to the gravel. Then when I saw you lapping me again, I decided to do the opposite and give you the inside in case that went any better, brake nice and early, and... Again, off into the dirt. Sorry about the confusion, I did my best :(

No problems April.

What I would have expected you to do was just keep going normal speed and lane. I was ready to slot in behind you and wait for a safer spot.

It was very unfortunate that it happened, we had a good fight so far.
I know it was not on purpose, it is always safe to race with you no matter what car or track it is (We have had close racing many times before but I think this is the first time it was like this in 11 seasons)
See you Hungary and continue the fight there. Meanwhile I wish you and all presto driver a Merry Christmas and a Happy new year.

See you all on track.:)

ohh, my first disagree!
I did not think that I'll get something like this once
thank you very much Anthony:thumbsup:

In this occasion, I can learn how to make videos and
set here.

e.g. at timestamp 116.90 - 117.25 bottom left

who is further ahead? Anthony or Bob?
who leaves his line?
Anthony pulls inward or outward pulls Bob?

if you were outside still stayed at the edge
it would certainly not have happened.

You should you apologize to me,
not for a racing accident but for your disagree!
-------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------
to all
very happy christmas
:)

Last edited:

can see a bit more in this vid, i think bob was very unfortunate that he had both aussie drivers (anthony and tim) either side of him, small sync issues could play a part here, what i have noticed though going back to early last season too is that anthony has alot of problems keeping the car in a straight line, i think thats your ffb settings anthony, i had the same until i messed with them some and now i have none of the bouncing back and forth of the wheel on straights.

anyhoo i think anthony shouldve stayed further to the right, and maybe bob couldve held a straighter line, but looks like there might have been a sync issue with tims front right wheel, there was nothing really bob couldve done in that situation except not tried to get through at the start, crowded by 4 cars, if he goes right he finds anthony, left he finds tim, just in front is......... and if he lifts he has a car to the rear, i think its a bit of both, but anthonys straight line problems i think have contributed to the incident, if you need help with that i can post settings you could try?

:thumbsup:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 80 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 58 9.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 65 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 38 6.0%
  • < 5 years