Season 11 Race 7 Interlagos - Weather

Thanks Daniel
Varying weather expected for the weekend, where the conditions differs between the sessions. Approximately the same chance for rain or dry in a session. The rain is likely to be quite steady around medium intensity and last for almost an hour and upwards.

Hmmmmm.....7 minute qual, 5 minute warmup, rains for an hour............you do the math :)

I think Nico is right. For Daniel each session stands for itself. So if you get hit by rain in a session it might last for an hour (for example nearly throughout the whole 62 minutes race). So if you enter the 5 minute warmup and it rains, it's most likely raining all time as it should be such a one-hour rain. Be aware that it could happen different, as it is a forecast. ;)

Weather was at good limits, it was really hard but not impossible. At some point i thought when rain increased will we have to red flag but it stayed within limits. Did my fastest lap on last lap, i think 5th or 6th fastest. The drying happened perfectly, good humidity.

Also the weather in qualy was neat, high humidity kept the track pretty much stable, just a little bit drier in the end.

Definitely on the high end, the track had 0.75 WetGrip, that's pretty low. Combined with cold air/track, it was maybe slippier than what Daniel thought it would be. But still within limits. We had to make 4 practice start and still people spun.. We got 8 DNFs, that's a bit high but we had few completely new drivers too..

Weather was at good limits, it was really hard but not impossible. At some point i thought when rain increased will we have to red flag but it stayed within limits. Did my fastest lap on last lap, i think 5th or 6th fastest. The drying happened perfectly, good humidity.

Also the weather in qualy was neat, high humidity kept the track pretty much stable, just a little bit drier in the end.

Definitely on the high end, the track had 0.75 WetGrip, that's pretty low. Combined with cold air/track, it was maybe slippier than what Daniel thought it would be. But still within limits. We had to make 4 practice start and still people spun.. We got 8 DNFs, that's a bit high but we had few completely new drivers too..

Yeah that was really not bad considering multiple new drivers had this more difficult race as their debut :D

But really, there is no impossible conditions in race07 imo; even 100% monsoon rain is still driveable somehow :)

Well 2 DNFs were out of fuel, which had not much to do with the rain (maybe Reik's).

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back