Season 11 - General Discussion

Me too, that's why i'm leaving it default.. Too bad i got only single 22" screen so i have to use virtual mirrors, i like the real ones better. I don't have to raise my eyes, can still use periferal to see where i'm about to go, approximately. Much better than up/down, IMHO. Don't know how much it can be moved in PLR file, i could try putting it at the steering wheel height :) Got XD at the top of the steering wheel so it would suit the "theme"..

BTW, that's something new members don't possibly know: you can move XD screen anywhere you like. I have it where the gear change indicators are, i don't have to look to the bottom corner to see delta times. Simulates really well F1 style delta time display... A lot lot safer too.

Does anyone know if speedometer location can be adjusted? That could easily be at the bottom center.

I use no visor mod but still got the bugs ? maybe using different 1 (Nico what 1 u got ? ) Also with triples it kind of a must have as you see beyond edge of gtrs original visor at least at my res. I always wanted something that stop the bugs with triples, they are fine single monitor they are quite small, but with 3 mons and lowest fovs they tend to look like you have hit a bug about size of your fist :laugh:

Last edited:
Sorry guys, I will miss race 1, due to no practise and total lack of motivation to race since the attack. Hoping it is not a permenant fugee and I can get back into it, but at the moment racing just doesn't interest me at all. I have tried a couple of club races and 22 minutes is way to long for me so a Presto race is out of the question. Have fun and enjoy and I hope to see you all soon.

Sorry guys, I will miss race 1, due to no practise and total lack of motivation to race since the attack. Hoping it is not a permenant fugee and I can get back into it, but at the moment racing just doesn't interest me at all. I have tried a couple of club races and 22 minutes is way to long for me so a Presto race is out of the question. Have fun and enjoy and I hope to see you all soon.

Simpy enjoy whatever you want to do the most Bob and take your time in getting well :)

GOOD SEASON GUYS
lbp.JPG

Do we know/remember who have announced that they cannot make the first race? Can we make a list?
I think I will not make the 1st race because of lack of practice :(

And I will appriciate any help in setting up G27 for Race07 (and especially F3000 we are using now). Please send me any tips, guys. At the moment driving is terrible and totally unpredictable. I know I need to tweak it in Logitech Profiler and in-game, but I don't even understand how many degrees should I pick :)
Thank you in advance!

I think I will not make the 1st race because of lack of practice :(

And I will appriciate any help in setting up G27 for Race07 (and especially F3000 we are using now). Please send me any tips, guys. At the moment driving is terrible and totally unpredictable. I know I need to tweak it in Logitech Profiler and in-game, but I don't even understand how many degrees should I pick :)
Thank you in advance!
Alex i use the G27 too, here is how i set the in game controller and force feedback. I have never try any other quality wheels, other one i had was the first thrustmaster edition back in the 90's :)

control setting.jpg
force feedback.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back