Season 11 - General Discussion

Too bad you have that 0-point in race 7, or you could have been in the hunt as well. Who knows what will happen in the race?:confused:

Thougth about that too with a little tear drop in my eyes but Sean and David had a 0-point race too, so it's just fair. And it's fair too that Dino joins the battle as he had no DNF. However I'll give my best simply for own fun and to keep it more thrilling. ;)

All fine with no pw and getting in touch with some new drivers.

Only once we (I think Peter and Anthony were there, too) had a short thinking guy there. He called us cheaters, because of being so fast and therefore destroyed a fun race by wrecking us. :roflmao: :poop: :p

I am not sure if this is the proper place to post such a thing, but this is my resignation from the league for the time being.

It has come to my attention that I need much much more practice in these cars especially in the wet. This can be seen quite obviously by my retirements at Interlagos and the A1-Ring. Also, these cars are not my cup of tea. I really am more of a tin-roof driver.

But please do not make the mistake of thinking it is personal or that I do not like this place. The problem is just that I am not a big fan of these cars and need more practice. Presto GP really is a great community with great members. I have enjoyed racing with every single one of you especially at the Hungaroring. The Hungaroring race was much fun and I enjoyed myself very much there.

Thank you everyone for the wonderful experience and maybe I will race again if I can get a better grip on these cars.

id probably go as far to say as in kennetts season off he made more long and winding posts than usual.....

althought thats probably debatable :roflmao:

only joking kennett, we truely and honestly love your posts and wouldnt be without them in presto, i mean where else could you learn the total opposite of the question you ask :roflmao:

take it easy nelson, all i can say is sorry to see you go, you seemed like the perfect presto member so it will be a loss to us, i really think you could grow to like the f3000 though but it takes dedication, i was their biggest opponants before we changed, now im at the point i actually quite like them and have no thoughts of moving away from them (race07 at least).:thumbsup:

also to dino, who im sorry to see go, loved the battles and we were always close on track to each other for 2 seasons now, wouldve loved to carry that on into the future but i understand your reasoning :thumbsup: hopefully if we manage to set up the rf2 trial season you think about joining us even if just to help us test new platforms.:thumbsup:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 242 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%