RaceDepartment eSports (LIVE)

Season 10, Race7, Bahrain, Setup Thread

Discussion in 'Presto GP' started by Steeve Fournier, Apr 19, 2013.

1. Steeve Fournier

Steeve Fournier

Ratings:
    +1,436
    Here is my 1st session at Bahrain. Even though this lap is far from perfect, please fastest riders, wait at least 1 week to go 1 second faster than that!! hehe ;) Maybe i ask for too much!!! :unsure:

Edit: I replaced the video for better format, it seems avi720 for youtube is better than mp4 1080.... weird

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 9
  2. Reik Major

Reik Major
    Premium

Ratings:
    +3,728
    Thank you for bringing it up that early. I think a 44:7xx is already a decent lap time, even though I'm not able to watch the lap atm. I have no clue when I find the time for some testing...

• Like Like x 5
  3. Steeve Fournier

Steeve Fournier

Ratings:
    +1,436
    Already 1:43:1xx, you are crazy Reik!!! Can't wait to see what setup you use!!! :)

• Like Like x 3
  4. Reik Major

Reik Major
    Premium

Ratings:
    +3,728
    Well, surprisingly I had very much time yesterday night and today to do much hot lapping and get to know the track very well. I don't expect any further improvement in lap time, so here's the vid and the setup. As always this season I expect others to get me soon but I have to give in that I feel very confident with this time.

PS: The shown times in the replay are wrong. It's the lap of the 1:43:143. Please forgive me the not so good quality. I don't have the best machine. ;)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 10
  5. Sean Greenlaw

Sean Greenlaw
    PrestoGP Veteran

Ratings:
    +3,047
    Nice laps guys I managed a 43.5 with mine from previous race edited

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 8
  6. Bob Miley

Bob Miley

Ratings:
    +1,223
    Well thanks for the setups everyone, I have tried them all and am equally inept with each. Gonna go to my full wing Silverstone and just try to finish.

• Like Like x 5
  7. Dino Paolini

Dino Paolini
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,746
    Since there arent that many videos yet for Bahrain, here is mine

• Like Like x 7