SEASON 10 Race 6 SHANGHAI INCIDENT REPORT

Had an incident at T1 and T2 on lap 2 and i gone too hot into it T1 and understeered slightly and Vincenzo came quite far back and went into the side of me and caused me to spin. I wouldnt mind but he came from quite far back and there was no way that he could get through. In my opinion he should have waited on got me on the exit of T3 and into the braking zone for T5 hairpin. I dont know how to put a video up.

T153 : I hit Vincenzo from behind just after he had a light contact with Anthony at T6 (hairpin), causing him to lose some time and positions. I let him pass me in T13 shortly after. Sorry.

T168 : I hit Anthony from behind in T8, causing him to go outside and lose some time. I forgot to let him regain his position, sorry for that, I may have mixed you up with Jim that I let pass in T13. So much is happening in lap 1

TS 151 : first lap, light contact with Vince, i missed braking a bit , i had too much brake balance to the front and locked wheel , i tried to take the hairpin as tight as possible to avoid contact. sorry Vince :( .

TS :167 , got hit from behind by Nicolas as he mentioned in his post. no problem Nicolas, car was ok, i did not get back my position but we had a great fight for many laps:thumbsup: . my car is blue by the way and not black :)

TS 1671 : did not give Reik enough room ! i was focusing on Nicolas ahead of me when i was adjusting my racing line and did not realise how close u were next to me, my apology Reik :(

i run out of fuel right infront of my pit crew :mad:

TS 1671 : did not give Reik enough room ! i was focusing on Nicolas ahead of me when i was adjusting my racing line and did not realise how close u were next to me, my apology Reik :(

No problem at all mate. ;) I took revenge by tapping you from behind here and there when I was exiting slow corners quicker. Sorry for that too. I liked the intense fight. :thumbsup:

T168 : I hit Anthony from behind in T8, causing him to go outside and lose some time.

Renault Team Radio: Multi 21 Nico Multi 21 ...!!!

I may have mixed you up with Jim that I let pass in T13. So much is happening in lap 1

Aqua Vista Team Radio : Remember this one Nico remember this one ! ( ala Ross brown :p)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back