SEASON 10 Race 10 HOCKENHEIM RACE REPORT

Q far from my pb
Race another great race with many battles with Nico,Bob,Kurt and like flash for fewlaps Sean and Anthony I was the tail:D.When I leave the pits I was in 10th Kurt and Bob behind me was a nice train but seems lap 24 or 26 and lap after I did my mistake lost a bit of concentration car out of line in Sachs curve and Sudkurve only these but cost me 2 place.Anyhow great season many battles and much fun;)

GRATS Helder Marko Sean

PS Sean you started from back, have you found a fun this time?:D

Congratulations All participants at Season 10 a big Thanks to Nicolai also our weatherman Daniel

:thumbsup: Q 7th,
R ; DNF , run out of fuel with 2 turns to go. I was running 12/11 wings.

started well and kept my position, I passed Jim after he run wide , then we had fight for almost 2 laps before I made my 1st mistake when I lost concentration and shifted wrong and run wide and span before the last 2 turn, I re-joined in p13 almost last and started a nice battle with Kurt, Vale, Bob, Nico and then I finally passed Vince on lap 11 to P8 , after that me and Vince had a long fight for the rest of the race, it was very close sometimes but we never swapped positions and the gap stayed for around 2 to 4 sec or so for most of the time until 2 laps to go when I lost concentration and span the car again, Vince closed the gap and was right behind me, then we started again a great fight and my luck run out when almost 4 turns to go I run out of fuel and when I tried to lift of and coast to get the car to the end my car span once again :mad: and stopped completely ..

I had lots of fun on this track today, thanks guys for the fun , it was a great season overall and I enjoyed racing these cars again, and I do not mind to keep them for another season .
thank you Reik , David and Sean for the setup help during the season, and thanks to all the rest who posted their setups here, your setups were very helpful :)..

thank you Nico for a great season and thanks to all the guys for the fun during this superb season.:)

thanks to our weather man Daniel for a fantastic season full of action :thumbsup:

congratulations to Marko our new crowned Presto champion , very well done m8 :thumbsup:

cu all next season .

First I want to say that the track itself is absolutly no fun for me (except for the last sector), and more frustrating than anything else imo, but since I'm not alone on the track, it can luckily still be a overall worthwile race :)

q: horrible sp-lap, fits in nicely to the overall q laps this season^^

r: Start was ok and I gained a bit in the beginning by some others mistakes; but after a couple of laps the race was simply driving behind others; not ever having enough to pass because I drove a bit more wing and I had no confidence in braking very late without having an automatic collision on exit.
Me sucking with hard braking here did not help either :)

I backed out 95% of the times of the chicane entrys, the only time I did not back out from the late-braking part, there was a small collission^^
I think Reik had huge faith in me that I would never close the door, as that would have ended very bad a couple of times :confused:
I was mostly a free-pass and could hardly pass anyone; that made it all very hard and the time loss by not having the free track was massive (for others as well obviously).

Unfortunatly the entire second part of the race was the same thing as the first, as the startegy was nullified by not having the free track when it counted and not having a perfect pistop ;(

A very long battle with David only ended when he lost the car out of the bumpy part after the second chicane, otherwise this would have gone the same way for hours :p

I prayed for rain the entire race, but unfortunatly it did not happen :(

-> q: 6th / r: 4th

Thanks and well done to all involved for a nice season. There were some great races and 9 out of 10 tracks were fun to drive :D
Except for the Monaco thing, it went quite well for me also in the actual races (minus qualy).

See you hopefully all next season again, for the last Race07 season (atleast for me).

Qualifying - 5th

not a good lap, far too many mistakes.

Race - 5th

great race with lots of action involving reik, dino, sean, the video will tell the story........

thanks for the most competative season ever, i thoroughly enjoyed it, cant wait till next season and the challenge it will bring, some great tracks to come, and no doubt some super competative races. pleasure to race with everyone here.

david

it's a gift/joke for our mentor Nicolai Nicholson:D

season10final.jpg

and after race.......
Bar-Prestogp.jpg

Love that valerio great season to all and congrates to marko the champion :D

Qualifying was the best that I could do made a few mistakes but was happyish.

My race I ruined the start by clipping the race and accidentally hitting Kurt quite bad but glad he had no damage. My car was severely damaged but got to the pits and repaired my car. Thought I would just run as long as I could then into the race. Pitted with 10 laps to go and went as quick as I could being that most of the field had lapped me. With the pace I was running I was catching Vincenzo but wasn't going to try anything stupid. Really happy with my race just not the start. Hope to see you all on track for next season :D

Same from me Bob, get well soon :thumbsup:

Q n.a.
R 3rd 115 85

Race was great for me starting from back I had nothing but fun always chasing a car ahead and was also matched my best finish of this season lol so seems like it was better luck for me.
Some really good close racing with nearly everyone is all you can hope for thanks everyone for great race.

Grats Helder for another win:thumbsup: Marko and all finishers and grats to Marko again for title and also Vale for his funny drawings lol
Big thanks to Nico RD and prestogp !

Cya guys around in off season, ill be mostly around having fun in rf2 Rd club races if anyone fancies it :thumbsup: and will prob race any events we have in offseason, anything with nords always sounds good :D I do like the radicals there.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 109 8.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 140 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 206 15.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 384 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 522 38.2%