Season 10 - General Discussion

I saw that Nürburgring servers are now opened. But when I try to enter server, I get message: "Incompatible game version". I have RaceOn, which includes Race07, but I dont have GTR Evo. This track version is probably from that, right? I could not find a link from forum for downloading this track. So, does anybody know, from where can I get this track?

By buying GTR Evo :) You can get it for 9€ from steam.
Also includes Nordschleife and a ton of GT cars

Something went wrong there with Bob Miley, as he got 50 points out of the race according to the site :D
Nothing wrong with that I deserve it for not being lapped.
Regardless if you deserved those 50 points or not they are now gone :whistling: On the bright side you are now credited with 11th place in the race instead of the DNF that was there together with the 50 points :)

btw guys, is there a reason that there is a Sim Racing Pro Series area now at RD with different leagues featured and Presto is still hidden here in multiple sub-sections?

We were moved here from NoGrip on request from a Race Department league that also were going to use the mod (otherwise we would not be allowed to use it). We were given a forum, and a season or two later the other league dissolved or moved to another mod and different part of forum.

Since then our forum have been renamed and moved a bit about, all out of my control (not that I have a problem with it, Bram Hengeveld have always been most friendly and helpful when we have communicated.)

Bottom line is that I have never had control over where our forum is placed, nor have I tried to control it. Obviously it would be nice to be much more visable at Race Department. Then we maybe could grow into two divisions again.

I'll send Bram a message and ask if there is anyway we can be moved to a better spot :thumbsup:

After initial talks with Bram & Co I think the "simplest" way to become more known is to publisise news regularly that will be visable on central locations (various front pages such as here and here).

Most of us write a race report from our own perspective which is good fun to read for other league members and possibly others. But if we could write one common report from the race, possibly with a video or something, it would probably be interesting reading for many outsiders.

After initial talks with Bram & Co I think the "simplest" way to become more known is to publisise news regularly that will be visable on central locations (various front pages such as here and here).

Most of us write a race report from our own perspective which is good fun to read for other league members and possibly others. But if we could write one common report from the race, possibly with a video or something, it would probably be interesting reading for many outsiders.

I will try to make a cool video of the nurburging race. Including most of the good battles.

Steeve

Edit: Very nice to read your promotional article Nico [and a surprise]. Maximum effort sir! :cool:
http://www.racedepartment.com/2013/03/presto-gp-the-tenth-season/

Cool, I had not noticed that it was published :) I must admit that an editor have improved my article massively, it looks much better now than when I handed it in 2 days ago :thumbsup: Thanks again to Steeve who spent a lot of time making the video (twice!).

No objections from me either Christopher, welcome back :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back