Season 10 - F3000 Skins - Discussion

Please don't laugh at me, but i know anything about mydrive, and i also have no idea how to modify/create à skin. I have post my skin here, i will stick to it. I am not COMPUTER PRO :)

Lol (sorry, could not resist), no need to be a computer pro to upload or download files from mydrive. Besides, if you don't use it you will not see many of the skins of your co-racers. :)

Mydrive has it's own sticky thread here in our forum that explains how it works.

I would just like to mention, and it is not important;
When one download from mydrive, it rars all your selctions into one single file and download it. If all the skins on mydrive are folders and not zip'ed or rar'ed, it is very easy to download all skins and move them into folder in one move.

Also, if the folder name is the name of the driver as well it is very easy to maintain, know what skin you are missing etc.

These are not orders, do as you please, I just thought it was better to mention it in case some thought they made it easier for the rest by packing down the files before uploading them :)

My skin for s10.
I think it was used in a very early presto gp season already; thanks to Mr. Davakos again for giving it to me :)

f3000wbr.jpg

Thanks Nico, so if i dont download these skins on mydrive, i will not see other driver's skin in the game??
You will not see all atleast. Without any custom skins than your own there will be a lot of red cars out there :)

Eg. if you in your custom skin folder do not have the exact same copy of my skin you will only see me as a boring red car.

13 drivers have uploaded their skin so far :thumbsup:

You will not see all atleast. Without any custom skins than your own there will be a lot of red cars out there :)

Eg. if you in your custom skin folder do not have the exact same copy of my skin you will only see me as a boring red car.

13 drivers have uploaded their skin so far :thumbsup:

OK i got it, i have download all your skins, still i don't know how to upload mine cos this website is in german language i think. :confused:

Find a difference in the two .ini files contest.

The price is you will have Dino's skin in your game ;)
-------------------------------------------
[[Water Blue Racing]]]
[[Dino Paolini]]
[LOLA BT2/50]
body=gd_body.dds
interior=SD_CP.dds
driver=
ext_driver=
helmet=PBH.dds
MenuFlag=menuger.tga
IngameFlag=resultger.tga

-------------------------------------------