Rocket League

So I'd go on about it all tonight, but it wasn't much.
In the end we played 3 matches against @Tim and @Lesley Buurlage, winning the three. We do thank them for this, and offer any support and help in Rocket League (in fact, anyone at all, we don't bite). It wasn't bad, but I'm not sure we had our heart in it.
Thanks though guys!

I was playing with Rocket League with the Logitech F310. Last week I had a problem problem. Buttons could not be detected. When I was in the main menu, nothing worked except the "Start" button, which creates me a second profile. As my controller was old I thought that was the source of my problems, I bought an Xbox360 controller for PC. I played yesterday and today until the afternoon. 3 hours later, same problems occur. I restarted my PC, nothing was solved. Please help, this is getting really annoying and if it keeps happening I will have to quit the game - which is a shame as it is really fun.

I was playing with Rocket League with the Logitech F310. Last week I had a problem problem. Buttons could not be detected. When I was in the main menu, nothing worked except the "Start" button, which creates me a second profile. As my controller was old I thought that was the source of my problems, I bought an Xbox360 controller for PC. I played yesterday and today until the afternoon. 3 hours later, same problems occur. I restarted my PC, nothing was solved. Please help, this is getting really annoying and if it keeps happening I will have to quit the game - which is a shame as it is really fun.
Sounds weird, reinstall your USB drivers?

mfw uber scrubalubadubdubz! @Joao Alves @Dave Stephenson

20170420212751_1.jpg

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 207 14.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 113 7.6%