Rocket League

Ranked Season 1 has started a few days/weeks ago. Maybe it is fun to track each others progress during the season and see which RD member is the best over the course of a few months in the 4 different playlists.
I was allowed to start in Silver for Dual Queue :D

Sad to hear, was looking forward to playing the final against you guys arguably.
That being said, to have a staff member turn around and say this doesn't bode well. I would like to think that we're a few days away from that game being played.

Sad to hear, was looking forward to playing the final against you guys arguably.
That being said, to have a staff member turn around and say this doesn't bode well. I would like to think that we're a few days away from that game being played.
We'd rather play a 2KF1 vs THGI battle, as it is scheduled to happen way sooner than that tournament final

They reseeded yesterday as there were some flaws in the rank calculations. If you dropped then you get put back up, if you went up, then you stay back :p

Silver I and rising, yesterday was on a 10 game streak before that "Promotion", man the games are tight now, 7 games in with the Silver I rank and nearly all 7 were close matches, finally taking a bit more serious this game on the 3v3 solo.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 70 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 379 39.6%