Searching for a track modder

Hi,

we have a youtube channel "F1 Insider". We do some videos about f1.
Proton29 once created the Verstappen dream track in AC. We drove a lap on it and made a video about it. It reached a lot of views (32k).

Back in 2014 our team had an interview with Sebastian Vettel, who created a dreamtrack as well. I am looking now for a track modder, who can recreate that track with Vettels favourite track parts of the different circuits in AC. So that we can capture a video about it again.

Do you know track modders, who would do that?

Kind regards,

Alexander

Attachments

• Vetteltrack.PNG
    Vetteltrack.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 59
@AccAkut yeah, that should be the right way. To just cut out the corners of the existing tracks and to put them together in one vettel dream track.

The track should not be created exclusive for us. It should be a free download for race department as well.

@AccAkut yeah, that should be the right way. To just cut out the corners of the existing tracks and to put them together in one vettel dream track.

The track should not be created exclusive for us. It should be a free download for race department as well.
If you decide to use existing tracks, you will not be permitted to upload the final product here, will violate ToS.

What are we talking for compensation here? Is there a budget?

so you would be ok with me downloading all your videos from Youtube, recutting them to form a best-of, and reupload that to my channel? Monetized ofc?

To be clear, I meant that to make this project feasible in a short time frame, one could literally cut the 3D track models of the named tracks into pieces and arrange them together in a 3D modelling tool - but that would be against the rules of this site and would potentially get you some clear worded letters from lawyers of the games these tracks originated from.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 213 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 209 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 271 13.4%