Searching a modder for circuit Gilles Villeneuve

Jordan Dion

Bluestar Racing
Hi,

I'm at the start of a project for sim racing.

I'm interested to know if someone is interested to create a good version of Montreal Circuit Gilles Villeneuve circuit.
I got access to the circuit anytime. so if needed i can take picture and so on.
So if someone is interested, please let me know.
Modding for Assetto Corsa.

I'm ready to pay ;)

Hi,

I'm at the start of a project for sim racing.

I'm interested to know if someone is interested to create a good version of Montreal Circuit Gilles Villeneuve circuit.
I got access to the circuit anytime. so if needed i can take picture and so on.
So if someone is interested, please let me know.
Modding for Assetto Corsa.

I'm ready to pay ;)
Hope someone takes the challenge, great circuit and really enjoyed watching the Grand Prix there this year, although not the best race still a great track in a great city.

My only BUTT was the bloody seats in the stands, the most uncomfortable seats I have ever sat in.

Hope someone takes the challenge, great circuit and really enjoyed watching the Grand Prix there this year, although not the best race still a great track in a great city.

My only BUTT was the bloody seats in the stands, the most uncomfortable seats I have ever sat in.
This track is really great whit smaller series then formula 1... I think the view of the Saint-Laurent River whit Montreal on the side should be a really nice. By the way, for the seat, I go there since 17 years... You need to by a
foldable bench ;)

This has always been one of my favorite tracks in other games but not the version I have downloaded here. The track is way too bright in VR and some straights as well as the corners do not match with any version of Codemasters F1 so it makes me feel quite uncomfortable to drive there in AC. The TV onboard though has always looked familiar throughout the years so I do not believe that the existing mod is totally correct but I might be wrong as I have not been to the real track in Montreal yet.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 198 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 196 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 252 13.3%