SeanBull's BMW F1 Team Concept

Skins SeanBull's BMW F1 Team Concept 1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Druseth submitted a new resource:

SeanBull's BMW F1 Team Concept - BMW F1

So i recreated SeanBull's BMW F1 Team concept. It's not a 1:1 replica but it is as close as i could get after working for 5 hours on it, and sean himself also said that it's very close to the original. Here's the link to the original post on his Instagram page: .

This is an erp only file, i will not make any copy paste files because i am not using it in myTeam career mode and you guys will get some weird erp's that don't work on myTeam, that is because...

Read more about this resource...

When you have time, and if you can/want, would you make a Full Team Package, and make custom numbers just for not being the default ones?
i was actually thinking of doing that but i have to learn how to do it first, for now if you want to you can download other bmw my team stuff and use the team package with this livery

i was actually thinking of doing that but i have to learn how to do it first, for now if you want to you can download other bmw my team stuff and use the team package with this livery
Ok. Thanks for the answer ^^. Also, will you make more Sean Bull designs, like Porsche, Audi, etc?

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back