Sean Bull - Lamborghini Concept - RSS Formula Hybrid 2022

Skins Sean Bull - Lamborghini Concept - RSS Formula Hybrid 2022 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
thejqka submitted a new resource:

Sean Bull - Lamborghini Concept - RSS Formula Hybrid 2022 - The official Sean Bull 2022 Lamborghini Concept! - Brought to life in Assetto Corsa!

View attachment 590995

Hey guys!

The official Sean Bull 2023 Lamborghini - Audi Concept.
The amazing render-concept brought alive in Assetto Corsa!

Both versions are included in this download.
The driver numbers are not yet present on the grid, to be used side by side with the curent brands on track.

The yellow race-version:
View attachment 590992
Exposed carbon elements and a base coat of Lamborghini Giallo Clarus with their signature Y graphic in gold...

Read more about this resource...

lol. Poor Zhou. I'll be sure to leave a review once you release the next version. :p
I was so exited about the number that I totally forgot to check...
24 was tge number of lance stabs it took to take down the Bull the company us named after. That was too good to not reference :D
Guess I'll make it a 12 then

There's sth strange with the rear wing "Pertamina" logo, i believe it has to do with LOD's. When the car is a bit away, then part of the logo is reversed. As soon as the car gets closer, it switches to be correctly displayed. If needed I can provide some screenshots.

Last edited:
There's sth strange with the rear wing "Pertamina" logo, i believe it has to do with LOD's. When the car is a bit away, then part of the logo is reversed. As soon as the car gets closer, it switches to be correctly displayed. If needed I can provide some screenshots.
Yep that's a LOD bug. RSS know about it and will fix it in a future Update.
Nothing I can do about it

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back