Sean Bull Fantasy Force India VJM12 Livery

Skins Sean Bull Fantasy Force India VJM12 Livery 1.02

Login or Register an account to download this content
Eur3ka submitted a new resource:

Sean Bull Fantasy Force India VJM12 Livery - A fan favourite Sean Bull F1 2017 skin recreated in F1 2018

My first mod for F1 2018 is a familiar one ;)

Sean Bull's fantasy Force India VJM12 Livery
A fan favourite F1 2017 skin recreated in F1 2018

Two versions - mirrored and non-mirrored.
If you do not like mirrored decals, you can choose the "not mirrored" folder. You will miss out on these decals (shown...

Read more about this resource...

How do I install it? I've seen with other .rar mods they say to put it in the directory. As this is my first F1 game on PC, I'm not sure which folder is which. So just placing a .rar where I think it should be does nothing to change the car livery.
upload_2018-9-27_9-14-32.png

How do I install it? I've seen with other .rar mods they say to put it in the directory. As this is my first F1 game on PC, I'm not sure which folder is which. So just placing a .rar where I think it should be does nothing to change the car livery.View attachment 271362
COPY PASTE METHOD

It's unfortunately a longer process than simply copying the rar file, you have to extract it first.

1) Extract (don't copy) the RAR into a folder of your choice (personally I made and use my "F1 2018 MODS" folder for ease. Don't use the F1 2018 installation folder.

Screenshot (701).png

2) Find the newly extracted folder.
Screenshot (702).png

3) Go to copy-paste > mirrored or not mirrored (your choice) > copy "force_india.erp"
Screenshot (703).png

4) Go to address seen at top of image > paste "force_india.erp" to replace existing one. REMEMBER TO BACKUP
Screenshot (704).png

5) Go back to the mod folder > copy all mipmap files
Screenshot (705).png

6) Go to address seen at top of image > paste all mipmap files to replace existing ones. REMEMBER TO BACKUP
Screenshot (706).png

HOPE THAT HELPED! :thumbsup: Erp Installation is even harder but tends to reduce the chances of you messing up the installation. If you want this method, read the readme file in the mod folder.

Okay thanks :) I'll do this next time I'm on the game. One more thing, will Career Mode still save with this installed? As I'm three seasons deep with Williams, I don't want to lose everything from the game not saving.

Okay thanks :) I'll do this next time I'm on the game. One more thing, will Career Mode still save with this installed? As I'm three seasons deep with Williams, I don't want to lose everything from the game not saving.
Yes, no career mode issue this year

Eur3ka updated Sean Bull Fantasy Force India VJM12 Livery with a new update entry:

Garage Crew, In Car Driver & Pitstop UPDATE

Update 1.02 - Garage Crew, In Car Driver & Pitstop
+ minor updates:

• Lance Stroll number 18 (his switch from williams is inevitable)
  • Updates to the decal file (no more VJM12), now RPFI 1
  • Updates to the SFC file, now a more shiny look in correspondence with Sean Bull's design
View attachment 272011View attachment 272012View attachment 272013View attachment 272014
Disclaimer: There is no copy-paste installation for the 1.02 update,...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is the stroll number and for example name and number on the halo forced or is it optional as separate files and i dont need to use them? Because i dont want to have stroll in my career in force india (its not even possible in F1 2018 because there is no way to edit the text database this year) so it would be weird to have ocon with strolls number and name on the car and everywhere else it woudl say "ocon".

Is the stroll number and for example name and number on the halo forced or is it optional as separate files and i dont need to use them? Because i dont want to have stroll in my career in force india (its not even possible in F1 2018 because there is no way to edit the text database this year) so it would be weird to have ocon with strolls number and name on the car and everywhere else it woudl say "ocon".
For copy paste it's Ocon and Perez. If you wamt Stroll's number, it's an optional dds file that you can replace over Ocon number. The default is Ocon and Perez.

Dont know why but all your copy paste skins doesnt work for me, and neither the erp installation on this one. The stuff that needs replace doesnt check up on the name.

Dont know why but all your copy paste skins doesnt work for me, and neither the erp installation on this one. The stuff that needs replace doesnt check up on the name.
Send me your force_india.erp and all mipmaps once you have replaced the textures. I'll have a look for you

love the livery, but my problem is that my (brand new, pretty decent) PC always crashes when I drive with this livery. What can I do?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 110 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 286 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 414 39.9%