Scuderia Maserati Formula 1 Team - RSS Formula Hybrid 2021

Skins Scuderia Maserati Formula 1 Team - RSS Formula Hybrid 2021 2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
thejqka submitted a new resource:

Scuderia Maserati F1 2021 - RSS Formula Hybrid 2021 - Fantasy Maserati F1 Team fpr the RSS Formula Hybrid 2021

Hey there folks!
What if Ferrari opened a sister team like Alpha Tauri to RedBull?
I present my first take on a Maserati F1 return!

Resources include two cars,simple gloves and suit, and pitcrew with pitboards.

Get the car here - https://racesimstudio.com/shop if you don't already have it!

I hope you like it, enjoy!

Feedback, ideas and other comments are welcome!

Cheers, Leon

You Do Not have permission to modify and reupload my work to other skins &/or sims!

Read more about this resource...

Very cool skins! So far you have chosen car numbers, which do not collide with the official F1 drivers in 2021. This skin has the #9 which is unfortunately also Nikita Mazepins number. Would be perfect if you would switch it to a different number s that it could be used alongside the official F1 cars.

Very cool skins! So far you have chosen car numbers, which do not collide with the official F1 drivers in 2021. This skin has the #9 which is unfortunately also Nikita Mazepins number. Would be perfect if you would switch it to a different number s that it could be used alongside the official F1 cars.
Thank you!
He must have slipped my mind....
I will definitely fix that, alongside a few other things :D

I really like those fictional liveries...Keep up the geat work. Personally, i would like to see some fictional german brands (i.e. Porsche, Audi, BMW). A Bentley livery would be great as well. Anyway, very thankful for any kind of such content.

thejqka updated Scuderia Maserati F1 2021 - RSS Formula Hybrid 2021 with a new update entry:

Update to V 1.1

Hey there!
There are three things in this update:

1: I changed the number 9 to number 39 so that Mazepin isnt friving for Maserati, that would be unrealistic.
2: A completely overhauled design!
3: I integrated the Ferrari -Wheel from Ricardo Gomes to further differentiate the car from stock

Check out his great mod here: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/specific-f1-2021-team-wheels-rss-formula-hybrid-2021.41814/
A lot of work went into this!

I...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I really like those fictional liveries...Keep up the geat work. Personally, i would like to see some fictional german brands (i.e. Porsche, Audi, BMW). A Bentley livery would be great as well. Anyway, very thankful for any kind of such content.
Thank you very much! Those are definetly coming! Porsche especially, with Audi I'm really struggling to create something I like.

thejqka updated Scuderia Maserati F1 2021 - RSS Formula Hybrid 2021 with a new update entry:

Adjustements and fixes all around

View attachment 471351Hey there!With this update come a lot of smaller changes all around the livery, giving it a more balanced and complete look.

I hope you guys like the update, this skin has been incredibly well received, so a big, big Thank you to everyone who decided to click on download or even wrote a review!

Details on the changes are listed below.
Cheers, Leon

• higer resolution texture
  • higher resolution shader-map
  • split between white and blue is now...

Read the rest of this update entry...

do they only work on CM? because I'd love to use them in a fictional grid championship but I can't since they don't work on the normal AC launcher...
anyway amazing job on all your skins, would love to have a Porsche one as well;)

Hey Steve!
Thank you for the compliment!
You are right they seem to only work in CM, can't tell you why though, I've never noticed that before. But isn't it possible to set up championchips there too, or is that something different?
If you look at my profile, I've actually done a Porsche Team :D , and not to bad if I can say so myself. Cheers!

Last edited:
Hey Steve!
Thank you for the compliment!
You are right they seem to only work in CM, can't tell you why though, I've never noticed that before. But isn't it possible to set up championchips there too, or is that something different?
If you look at my profile, I've actually done a Porsche Team :D , and not to bad if I can say so myself. Cheers!
Yes, in deed, the maserati and porsche are my favorite skins!

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 359 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 180 7.9%
  • < 5 years