Upcoming Events

Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Other regular AC events on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT4 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Daily WTCR races on Simracing.GP
Scuderia Ferrari Mission Winnow Full Team Package

Skins Scuderia Ferrari Mission Winnow Full Team Package 1.1

livery is really good, but there is one problem. When i replace the files, it looks like the car model of SF90 is also changed, could anyone tell me why?

Would there be a possibility to make an alternative livery with the original chassis that has as much mission winnow sponsorship as possible (barring limitations of course i.e as far as possible)

Last edited:
Has anyone checked if this mod works on fully quali or if it crashes like f1 2018 since this is a chassis swap please?thanks

Could you please update the mod to the 1.04 patch? If I use this mod after the patch the game crash without load... :(

I would give to fix this fault in the car 2 of the ferrari the color is yellow and not black

Lack that correction in the yellow color of the car 2

1582a6d5d26a8a8d9521e96c0ff3ac8a-jpg.314997

Attachments

• 1582a6d5d26a8a8d9521e96c0ff3ac8a.jpg
    1582a6d5d26a8a8d9521e96c0ff3ac8a.jpg
    181 KB · Views: 2,129
Last edited:
do you know where I can find the paint file for the williams? Because with the EEA, I can't find a paint file for williams

do you know where I can find the paint file for the williams? Because with the EEA, I can't find a paint file for williams
Its the paint_m. Its not the same format as the normal diffuse paint file. Its transparent on erp but when you open it with photoshop you can see the color used on the RGB.

Hi, the latest update of the mod still crashes my game immediately when loading the Ferrari car in any mode.
Is anyone else facing this issue?