Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

Hi, me again :D

I tested a little that "updated" UI for GSCE, but couldn't find this feature
beztytuuptknn.jpg

It's very important for me and helps a lot, so without it the different UI for GSCE is pointless. :(

Tommi-TAG submitted a new resource:

Formula Vee Brasil - #45 Roberto Zullino (Nene Motorsport, 2011) - Formula Vee Brasil #45 Roberto Zullino (Nene Motorsport, 2011) livery for Formula Vee.

Formula Vee Brasil #45 Roberto Zullino (Nene Motorsport, 2011) livery for "Game Stock Car Extreme (Ver.1.20 or higher) - Formula Vee".

- The helmet livery is a fictional one based on "Formula Extreme - 2014 Enston FR #13" helmet livery.

- It's hard to find the photos of the real car and some logos are missing. I'm sorry.
I'll update the livery if I can find some.

Hope you enjoy. :)

gsce_f12.jpg

Read more about this resource...

Thanks for those links, some of those tracks are really good. Unfortunately I ran into an issue with the 75 Zolder... for some reason it heats up my graphics card, making it run some 10C hotter than normal (GPU usage was pretty low, though, 30% or so). Does anyone have any idea what could be the cause? It doesn't happen on the 75 Zandvoort by the same author.

Ola Pessoal, gostaria de saber se alguem pode converter o mod rfactor FX I1 para o GSC .. Carlos Quintão ou Paul Smith pode me ajudar ...

Hello Guys, I wonder if someone can convert rfactor mod FX I1 for GSC .. Carlos Quintão or Paul Smith can help me ...

Attachments

• novof1x.png
    novof1x.png
    402.6 KB · Views: 337
Last edited:
Glad you like some of them. :thumbsup: Thats pretty weird Fabio:unsure:, ive never noticed before but i just ran a test for 10 laps a track,,,,,24 car field..full everything except high shadows and 20 car visible.... and Zolder did seem to run alittle warmer. Like 4c higher...consistently. I dont think its an issue aslong as you dont reach TOO high temps. My differance was 50c on zandevoort and 54c on zolder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back