Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

Hi Folks
Has any one found an adequate "sweet spot" for the clio with their G27?, ive tried all options in this thread but still get way to much clipping and oscillation, have had MaxForceAtSteeringRack past 9000 back to in the negatives, damper really low thru to max, SmoothinLevel from 0 to 9, and still cant find an adequate middle gound where the FFB matches the GSC native content or mods like the Blancpain GT3's. Ive posted my profiler settings as maybe thats stuffing it up, although it feels right with all GSC content.
Any further options/pointers would be greatly appreciated as apart from the ffb this is an awesome Mod!
I came here for the same reason. No matter what setting I use, I get the same weird clipping issue.

Are the sounds working correctly for everyone on the Lotus 49 and the Eagle? Because with my install, the sounds cut in and out a lot and aren't very loud... seem muffled... I may just try and find better sounds somewhere.

Are the sounds working correctly for everyone on the Lotus 49 and the Eagle? Because with my install, the sounds cut in and out a lot and aren't very loud... seem muffled... I may just try and find better sounds somewhere.

The sounds should work perfectly, I have had no issues myself and I have not had any other issues reported. Maybe try a re-download, re-install.

I had to make a fix too; in GameData/Sounds/StockCarV8 there are the sound folders for the mods. Just move those folders. E.g. move the "LOTUS_49" folder to GameData/Sounds.

@Paul Smith perhaps you can update the resource to make the changes? :)

I have just d/l the mod again and I can see there are some incidental sounds missing if you do not have certain sound folders, which I will update. But I cant see why it puts the LOTUS_49 folder in the StockCar V8 folder, when the path for the sounds I have d/l is-
C:GSC2013\GameData\Sounds.
Weird

Modders can adapt any of our textures to their mod. Models are trickier - it´s fair use if you need to pick bits and pieces like a wheel or a wing for your new car mod for example, or a few trackside objects for your new track, but full car models or tracks should not be part of a separate package.

Keep in mind this is for modding within GSC2013 / FTruck2013 only.

We´d also like to request the community to please respect other people´s IP and don´t convert anything without permission from the original author(s).

I'm working in some 70's f1 cars... like this:
plyd.jpg

Would be great for me, use the tyres, engine and other common objects of the original cars. That is possible? This would make easy my job.
Well, thanks and sorry for my basic english (i'm from Argentina)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%