Resource icon

Skins Scuderia Ferrari F14T (DHD&HD&SD) 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
w1n1x submitted a new resource:

Scuderia Ferrari F14T - Completely reworked car in 3 sizes. Choose one depending on your liking.

Scuderia Ferrari F14T

Done in 8192,4096,2048 sizes , named them in the winrar file seperately per folder. Just extract it to the game's main folder.

Important notes: Since I couldn't find or rework the exact same carbon due to free time limitations I found similar ones to replace the old CM designed ones, in my opinion it looks much better, also used fast handmade screws, and a carbon rivet to (Credit goes to ML2166).
Also many thanks for @Wilmer Chavez for his template and for...

Read more about this resource...

nice car....but you forgot the `haas logo` next to the `infor logo` on the skirt.....still a really good job...
qx2ohw.png

I didn't forget it. It's just cannot be placed due to the mirroring.
I saw some of your posts for DHD skins and you're always picking up on modders while it seems you're clearly unaware of the modding restrictions.

Are you sure??...... why not try before you decide to make silly comments....all of what I have pointed out is valid, I am aware of skinning issues, but instead of criticising someone why do you not work with finding a sollution or is it in the nature of modders to simply start an arguement....the edits I made to the F14T look ok so not sure why you missed the `haas` logo...maybe your not the modder you thought you were ;);)
166axeb.png

Last edited:

Are you sure??...... why not try before you decide to make silly comments....all of what I have pointed out is valid, I am aware of skinning issues, but instead of criticising someone why do you not work with finding a sollution or is it in the nature of modders to simply start an arguement....the edits I made to the F14T look ok so not sure why you missed the `haas` logo...maybe your not the modder you thought you were ;);)

What he meant was i think mirroring doesn't allow you to put the logo the way it is on real car.
As u can see it in your image, infor and haas logos on the left side r interchanged.
Look at the pics below and then look at your pic.
GI_140829_2n0cs_ferrarihaas_6.jpg
dcd1418jy109.jpg

simple...read the whole thread....I made 22 cars for the 2014 season in 3 weeks, all livery changes and aero updates....then I was attacked because others who had been on the forum like anal buddies decided that the models were not quality...what did the expect in 3 weeks!!...I edit for rfactor, converting my models for gp4 seemed a good idea as it was and still is my last year modding...its something I have done since 2005!!..I entered a community that is happy with the modders they have, and most decided to abuse and critize my work....and then as proof of this I was not allowed to post for over 3 weeks when I had done nothing wrong!..a sure sign that even the admin was part of the anal crew.....I then decided that I would simply walk away.....my league admin on rf was very happy with the final models I produced and as I type is still using the models for the gp this weekend.

I mod for me....if someone asked for models/livery`s I am quite happy to provide them, if someone tries to be clever or abuses me for no reason then I will respond in kind....I have made a few comments here, and within seconds the `click` decide its easier to attack me as opposed to saying...good job, or a simple...thank you!
what I said about the F14T above is correct...what I have said on other livery`s here is correct.
When I produced the cars on gp4 I was attacked because of quality issues...I knew the quality was not good, I then decided to spend more time on the models and livery`s...the cars were perfect by the time, they were not ready until just after the British gp....I walked away and decided I would rather not release it due to the admins behaviour.
all the models are now out there...some guy took it upon himself to release my models after I said he could use them in a f1 challenge mod.

from my experience this negative attitude seems to cross over to many forums, people stick a logo on the car and change the color shade and suddenly they own it, and protect it like they are Adrian Newey....
this is supposed to be fun, yet for years now all I hear is people moaning or complaining...for a service that is free!!....
I guess some here are the type that moaned about getting the latest U2 album for free also!!...

I am happy to produce edits for free, but I am not going to put up with insults for free.

What he meant was i think mirroring doesn't allow you to put the logo the way it is on real car.
As u can see it in your image, infor and haas logos on the left side r interchanged.
Look at the pics below and then look at your pic.View attachment 70694 View attachment 70693

are you kidding....lol,,,,,,he meant like the `martini` on the williams....
the haas logo and the infor logo are readable and on the car...the fact they swap positions is hardly an issue...and i think you know that.
I guess it`s welcome to the `click`.....

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 138 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 192 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 377 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 517 38.8%