Scuderia AlphaTauri AT02 | RSS Formula Hybrid 2021

Skins Scuderia AlphaTauri AT02 | RSS Formula Hybrid 2021 1.10

Login or Register an account to download this content
TheSourceOfTheNile submitted a new resource:

Scuderia AlphaTauri AT02 | RSS Formula Hybrid 2021 - The definitive version of the AlphaTauri AT02 for the FH2021

View attachment 459123
View attachment 459124

Over 60 hours of work has gone into creating the definitive version of the Scuderia AlphaTauri for RSS's magnificent Formula Hybrid 2021 for Assetto Corsa in the highest quality possible.

View attachment 459126
View attachment 459127

Install:

1. Drag the "content" mod folder to c:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\assetto corsa
2. Confirm the overwrite of any files and to merge any...

Read more about this resource...

TheSourceOfTheNile updated Scuderia AlphaTauri AT02 | RSS Formula Hybrid 2021 with a new update entry:

New UV Map, Carbon Details on Rear Wing, and Steering Wheel Logo

Changelog 1.2:
- New UV map that removes reflectiveness from black and carbon textures
- Added black stripe on rear wing
- Fixed unmatching shiny reflectiveness on blue pinstriping on the white swoosh across the car
- Added AlphaTauri.Fashion logo to the steering wheel
- Updated previews

View attachment 459822
View attachment 459823
View attachment 459824

Read the rest of this update entry...

TheSourceOfTheNile updated Scuderia AlphaTauri AT02 | RSS Formula Hybrid 2021 with a new update entry:

New Helmets, Gloves, Seatbelts, and More!

Please make sure to delete your old skin folders from assettocorsa/content/cars/rss_formula_hybrid_2021/skins, as the old ones will no longer be overwritten after the folder name change!

This update features a lot of major and minor changes and tweaks that will be featured in the upcoming F1 2021 Community Skin Pack. There's too many to mention at the moment, but a lot of work has been done to make sure that there is full compatibility for the driver textures so that there will be...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi
I think aliasing logos is not related to UV maps. Have a look at these RSS Hybrid 2021 livery for example :

Also you can use "2021_HR_Map_2K_RESOLUTION_MAX!.dds" for the Honda logoson the cockpit sides (and removed in both 2021_Chassis_P.dds and 2021_Chassis_P_MAP.dds) , it's way better with that and no more aliasing ;)

See before/after correction in the pictures attached ;)
(Unfortunately can't send you the updated files because dds or zip format is not allowed)

But don't get me wrong, otherwise this is a very nice livery and I know it's a lot of work :)

Attachments

• Aliased.jpg
    Aliased.jpg
    749.1 KB · Views: 72
  • Corrected.jpg
    Corrected.jpg
    742.1 KB · Views: 76
Hi
I think aliasing logos is not related to UV maps. Have a look at these RSS Hybrid 2021 livery for example :

Also you can use "2021_HR_Map_2K_RESOLUTION_MAX!.dds" for the Honda logoson the cockpit sides (and removed in both 2021_Chassis_P.dds and 2021_Chassis_P_MAP.dds) , it's way better with that and no more aliasing ;)

See before/after correction in the pictures attached ;)
(Unfortunately can't send you the updated files because dds or zip format is not allowed)

But don't get me wrong, otherwise this is a very nice livery and I know it's a lot of work :)
It's fixed.

Thanks for your hard work! It looks really cool! But one thing would like to discuss, do you feel it's a little bit too green?
It's the same shade of blue that I did on last year's AlphaTauri. I've done a lot of work to come up with the best universal color match possible, but that shade of blue is the most dynamic paint I've ever seen on a racecar. It changes from sea green, to black, to navy blue, to warm blue all depending on the location and lighting of the car. Your ppfilter and monitor settings also go a long way in the perceived coloration of the car too.

Last edited:
It's the same shade of blue that I did on last year's AlphaTauri. I've done a lot of work to come up with the best universal color match possible, but that shade of blue is the most dynamic paint I've ever seen on a racecar. It changes from sea green, to black, to navy blue, to warm blue all depending on the location and lighting of the car. Your ppfilter and monitor settings also go a long way in the perceived coloration of the car too.
Thank you for your hard work!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back