SCS shows of the new Volvo FH16

Marcel vd Aa

AC Paint Guru
One of the most anticipated new trucks is without a doubt the new Volvo FH16. Although rumours were circling around the web that SCS is working on it there was yet to be an official anouncement, Today SCS confirmed it by releasing a series of screenshots of the FH16's interior and I for one am very impressed by it. I know what my new truck is going to be when it is released (for free) this fall.
From the SCS blog:

The New Volvo FH Series news

We know that we haven't been sharing much news recently about a highly-demanded that truck we have under development (see the results of our survey) - the new Volvo FH Series. The fan community is always bombarding us with requests and questions about it, so here is a little update...

We have the bulk of the work done on both exterior and interior at last. Still ahead of us is texturing, setting up dashboard controls animations, modeling of chassis for the various axle variants, and of course a set of tuning parts to be released along with the truck tractor. This still represents quite some man-weeks of work, but for sure the new Volvo FH is coming, and will be the star of one of upcoming game updates during the Autumn.

Let us show you a couple of Work In Progress shots of the interior model:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing