Screenshots - How to manage camera in replays

Warren Dawes

Premium
Can someone give me a guide for taking screenshots from RBR Replays. I often see these great shots from different angles and perspectives, but I can't work out how to get free range control of the camera in a replay. I've fiddled with Cam Hack but can't seem to get the camera where I want it eg. if I want to view the car looking at the front and to one side.

I know it is possible, I've seen some top screenies taken from close up and various angles.

Also, is it possible to pause the replay to take these shots without getting the standard pause screen in the replay (which basically has half the screen taken with the menu) ?

Can someone give me a guide for taking screenshots from RBR Replays. I often see these great shots from different angles and perspectives, but I can't work out how to get free range control of the camera in a replay. I've fiddled with Cam Hack but can't seem to get the camera where I want it eg. if I want to view the car looking at the front and to one side.

I know it is possible, I've seen some top screenies taken from close up and various angles.

Also, is it possible to pause the replay to take these shots without getting the standard pause screen in the replay (which basically has half the screen taken with the menu) ?

Using Cam Hack must be OK (though getting exact cam angle can be pretty tricky)) , you can move the camera with arrows and +,- on the right side of the keyboard. You also can use mouse to change the angle. To make pause without pause menu you'd use program called "RBRdll", then during replay push and hold "End" button, the replay will pause.

Here are some guides (these are for the right side of keyboard):
* - turn Cam Hack on
/ turn Cam Hack off
- minus - move camera farther
+ plus - move camera closer
arrows (on the buttons with numbers) - camera up/down/left/right
mouse - changes cam position according to the movement of the mouse. To activate mouse press "0" (zero).

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 337 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 466 39.0%