Premium
race07_shot60.jpg

race07_shot61.jpg

race07_shot62.jpg

race07_shot63.jpg

race07_shot64.jpg

race07_shot65.jpg

MIXED CLASSES IN RACE 07:

great pictures bram. but i don´t see much difference between 07 and race.

or not??

Look closer Selli. I see some F3000's smashing in the wall! And it looks like the damage engine is more complex then we were used in RACE 06 but i am not sure about that.
But what i like the most, and that is a big surprise to see: MIXED CLASSES. That should be fun!

• Kyril

great pictures bram. but i don´t see much difference between 07 and race.

or not??

From the new RACE 07 Website:

RACE 07 has received a significant boost in the track department. In total it features 32 tracks including several variations and alternate track layouts. It will feature purpose built legendary racetracks such as Monza, Imola, Zandvoort and Brands Hatch, but also narrow and intense city environments on circuits such as Pau, Porto, Macau and the unique Vara Raceway.

Like the cars, all factors are in place to give the customer the full racing experience on tracks that are closely modeled after their real-life examples. An approximate increase of 100% in details ( polygons ) have been added to the tracks in RACE 07 compared with all earlier SimBin titles, mainly focusing on adding more atmosphere and life to the tracks and pitlanes, with more trackside objects and more crowds and spectators.

It also states the damage modeling has been improved.

Well if you tried the RACE 07 "demo", you can see :) It can run on my PC on max (even better than race 06 weirdly :)).

RACE 07 looks very good if I'm honest. Look at the hill (Zandvoort?) on the screen with Augusto Farfus's car. Peoples in 3D ! Just wonderful !

But son't they make a big mistake? Aren't there "Race 07" license plates on the 2007 WTCC cars? They did adapt the branding on the track (see Curitiba bridge).

• Peter Meijer

Sven De Nys said:
But son't they make a big mistake? Aren't there "Race 07" license plates on the 2007 WTCC cars? They did adapt the branding on the track (see Curitiba bridge).

jep... That's true :)

The RACE 07 license plates were first shown last weekend at Anderstorp. So i guess it was too soon for them to show up in the game

• alexjdavies

I like the mixed class idea. One tiny error I've noticed are the wheels on the Racing for Belgium Alfa...wrong colour. It doesn't really matter but it ruins the colour scheme of the car.

359985.jpg

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 180 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 354 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing