Screenshot Sunday - Street Cars

34019422346_0d47905f1c_b.jpg

105 NSXs (though couldn't squeeze them all in one screen); 30 cars for ACC? Somebody should Kunos that they're making an excuse
I like your dig at kunos at every given chance, and lets be brutally honest here, rFactor 2 is only able to run 100 cars on track, because it's running old dated DirectX 7 and 8 shader models, even the screen shots you've posted, you can clearly see the lack of shaders on those old dated NSX, let alone the surrounding environment, which you've used to try and belittle Kunos, and your shots still looks dated and washed out, its nothing to be proud of in 2018, maybe back in 2006, but 2018 nah.

I like your dig at kunos at every given chance, and lets be brutally honest here, rFactor 2 is only able to run 100 cars on track, because it's running old dated DirectX 7 and 8 shader models, even the screen shots you've posted, you can clearly see the lack of shaders on those old dated NSX, let alone the surrounding environment, which you've used to try and belittle Kunos, and your shots still looks dated and washed out, its nothing to be proud of in 2018, maybe back in 2006, but 2018 nah.
Some triggered Kunos fanchick who talks like she has too much money to buy a dual GTX 1080 Ti. To get you surprised, I'm not interested in defending rF2 either and why should I. I got too much ---- in my life to deal with. This one makes sim racing enthusiasts seem worse than all the Trump supporters, sci-fi and K-pop fans put together.

To just straight in the topic, I'm not belittling them, just pointing that whilst okay in F1, 30 max is a measly number when some series have more cars than that, example this year's Blancpain GT boasts of 50 cars, 36 cars in British GT and 44 in Super GT. Also N24 last year had 155 cars, Le Mans on average 55 cars and Daytona 24 in 1989 had 75 cars.

In regards to them making an excuse, in AC, I've raced against 39 cars easily at Spa with a pitbox expansion mod and had no problem with it. As with graphics, as I have no intention to go further than a single GTX 1060 as I prefer the thrill of 40+ cars on track in rF1 to 20 cars with PCars 2 graphics as I do not plan on putting anything long-term on sim-racing, let alone VR as I got too much **** to put money on.

Whilst you took pot shots at my post do you do that with others, not what I've seen also so many people post rF1 and GTR2 screenshots on this forum, do I belittle them like you do, nope.

To put this to a close, I may as well share this with you as it's nice talking to you, goodbye

Last edited:
I was thinkig about, when I racing with street cars? In RBR and AC I always driving race cars.
Then I realised, nowadays I playing a lot with LFS, and there is a lot of street car in it. :D
Here a screen from a good sprint race against the AI.
Mitsubishi Lancer (RB4) vs Opel Omega (XRT) vs Chevrolet Cobalt SS (FXO)

lfsdrift.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back