Screenshot Sunday - Forza Motorsport 7 Edition!

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Screenshot Sunday - Forza Motorsport 7 Edition.jpg

The best part of the weekend is here - nope not the Grand Prix but our weekly 'Screenshot Sunday' article!

This week we are going game specific with our feature topic - Forza Motorsport 7 of Xbox One fame! The game has plenty of awesome picture taking capabilities and some beautiful cars and tracks on which to take them, so get your creative eye tuned up and take us some pictures!

Don't mind what tweaks you make or filters you apply, just keep it clean and family friendly please...

Next week we will continue the game specific theme with another console favourite.. Gran Turismo Sport!

I would post something if I had this Arcade racer...but being a hardcore Sim Junkie I do not....I was saying this in a happy frame of mind...happy, happy, joy, joy:):D:):D

Gotta have them tumbleweeds ready for next week as well if it's gonna be GT Sport Screenshot Sunday. You should prolly just do a "free for all sunday" for the upcoming one instead in order to compensate for this week's utter disappointment LOL.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%