EnHu43T.jpg

UYnb2qH.jpg

mb2NZ69.jpg

nxu9UFV.jpg

NPJIwVv.jpg

r57vuWS.jpg

eGd3FPI.jpg

fjAOiB9.jpg

I really wish there was a 906 from Kunos. This car is probably the most fun to drive on hillclimb tracks of all the Porsches I tried today on this wonderful track. But this ACL model is a bit lackluster. It doesn't even have animations for gear changing, and I had to add the exhaust flames myself.

I really wish there was a 906 from Kunos.

Amen, but AC has reached the end of the line, so it ain't gonna happen unless a modder does it properly rather than stealing a model from ancient GT Legends. ACL didn't even include all the optional configurations that were in the original GT Legends (long nose, long tail, 6-cyl & 8-cyl)... wouldn't have taken much time to add a few polygons to smooth the curves, either.

Inspired by Michi Hoyer's video where he drove the same Audi through three different games on the same circuit except I can't upload that from PCars 1 as I can't find the folder location it's Driver Network Highlights (will be later updated to accommodate once found), no AMS and rF1 as mod car don't exist there and I do not subscribe to iRacing.

No prize will be given for finding out which game they were from and in which circuit
61A528A4018ADAB5E9F7ECF2DDD05ED0AC655024
372646AC215FC9929B11EA55A112D4E988F3CB07
Screenshot_audi_90_gto_ks_silverstone_30-3-118-13-35-22.jpg
ss223027.jpg

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back