F1 2011 Screen turns red

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
above at all, i want to say as English is not my native language, so sorry for mistake.
I buy f1 2011 game, and i can't play.. i have PC.Problem is when i start race.. at my pc show all this RED color, and other start in race..and after they start, i can me i go..Sorry for all mistake, but if you don't understarnd anything, ask..
I want more to play.

Regards Alexandru B.

Edit. Same problem, i reinstalled, no mods..and low performance.I idk what happening.If anybody know, please need helps.
//LE. I had Windows xp SP3 Intel Pentium 2.66G 268 GHz .2GB RAM.It's enough for online?

Try these steps......

1. Turn off Windows Firewall
2. If you run a 3rd party firewall, make sure you add rules to allow F1 2011.exe access (incoming & outgoing) to the right ports.
3. Turn off uPNP on your router (if on) and then manually setup the same ports on your router to be forward to your PC, either by name or IP address (depends on router and whether you have static or dynamic IP set on your PC)

These are the ports - you need to tell your firewall software to allow access to F1 2011.exe, and tell your router to allow access to your PC

TCP port 80.
UDP and TCP port 3074.
UDP port 88
UDP and TCP port 53
TCP port 443

Once you 'think' you have done it right, download this little bit of software and check the ports are truely open -
http://portforward.com/help/portcheck.htm

That site above also gives good information on how to forward ports for most popular routers if you are unsure how it all works.

One other alternative for a quick connectivity test is to bypass your router if possible, use a LAN cable, turn off all your firewalls and security and try it that way - just to be sure thats its your network setup thats the problem, and not you ISP.

Shout if you need more help mate.

You said 'only online'. PC spec would effect offline game too.
Although I do not understand the red screen you mention, if the game is crashing on the grid for online only, and your game is not modded, then it must be network, unless I am way off.

If it is not your network settings / firewall then I can't help anymore.

Hopefully someone from Romania with good English can come and help us out! :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back