Sounds OLD PLEASE DONT DOWNLOAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
KINGLIAM2004 submitted a new resource:

Screaming 458 Novitec Exhaust - Ferrari 458 S3 Novitec Exhaust sound mod W.I.P

Hello, im back again. Ive learned from my shitty lamborghini sound mod mistakes, and improved myself really big. This is a Ferrari 458 Novitec F1 Headers Exhaust sound mod for the 458 s3. Im still working on the interior, no exterior. Also, theres no gas off sound with no downshift sound. Its still W.I.P, in the next update, the interior will be finished.

Read more about this resource...

KINGLIAM2004 updated Screaming 458 Novitec Exhaust with a new update entry:

finished interior sound with road sound effects and custom downshifts

After loading the track, the sound might take 5 seconds to load!!!!

Hi, ive put alot of work into this update. The car has now custom road effects, with a gas off samples and a custom downshift which is active when downshifting from 6800rpm. There are still some effects who need to be replaced by custom ones. Updates will come soon and a exterior sound. Have fun:)

Read the rest of this update entry...

KINGLIAM2004 updated Screaming 458 Novitec Exhaust W.I.P with a new update entry:

New Exterior Sound with Tunnel effects and more. Interior has now a more agressive shifting sound

Hi, this mod is almost ready for release. I still need to add more sample to the interior and exterior, so that it wont sound so monotonous. The next update will be the release. Make sure to wait 5 seconds in the game before the sound loads. I will fix this in the Fully Released Update. Enjoy:)

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Deleted member 388275

I would love to see your process on making these sounds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline