Scout casting AE86 + Japanese DLC + mod car drivers for Initial D 20th anniversary cover

Would like to kindly scout cast and looking for AC AE86 + Japanese DLC drivers or include AC car mod drivers as part of celebrating the Initial D 20th anniversary anime.

For people who are not aware of Initial D. Its originally a Japanese sports manga series written and illustrated by Shuichi Shigeno. It was serialised in Young Magazine from 1995 to 2013. Story focuses on the world of illegal Japanese street racing, where all the action is concentrated in the mountain passes and with the drift racing style emphasised in particular. The anime was released in 1998 and made famous for its brands of cars such as the title car Toyota AE86 and others like Nissan Skyline and Mazda RX-7. It became popular among the touge and drifting community and is common for its Eurobeat songs and in the meme community.

About myself, have the learning impairment dyspraxia for the last couple of years, I produce English cover songs as part of a collaborative effort primarily from anime and video games that have not been previously covered by other utaite artists or producers

What makes me different is that I am Producer who does it for fun, as a hobby and enjoyment. Does not want it for money or the fame.

You can listen to more of I have done here - http://www.youtube.com/mynameissport

Bram Hengeveld has given permission to ask for help and to post this.

Unsure as of this stage which song I will cover, but it will be something from Series 1 or one of the Eurobeat songs but not going to cover ones that have done already such as Running In the 90s and Gas Gas Gas.

Usually I just do a static image and put over the song and that is it for my projects. However I want to experiment for this project so had the idea of putting moving footage like recreating the opening sequence alongside other bits (link / video below)

And even recreate some of the touge battles or even moments like AE86 vs RX7, AE86 vs R32 etc. from the anime but also flexible if you want to do own sequences like tandium drifting or solo driving.

Links and videos to example battles from the anime below

Unfortunately my set up does not allow desktop / laptop high quality gaming as it was built for video and audio editing nor cannot stream from PS4 so I need some help.

Realised that Assetto Corsa had the Japanese DLC and the Mount Akina track and as well it is rich for its modding scene.

What I kindly need is AC drivers that have the Japanese pack DLC and the Mk Akina track to help out with this particularly who have got the AE86 car obviously.

However I am flexible if anyone has any other cars not featured in the DLC but say was featured in Initial D like the Sleighly and have good quality AC mods. Might also consider other tracks and courses as well which are mods that could fit into the Initial D area.

You would need to have a high quality setup to at least record 1080p HD without lag and good graphic quality but there is no need for 4k as will be releasing it as 1080p HD.

In return will put a credit in the description and if any room on the video itself similar to those Top 10 video game videos, Visio Racer etc.

Alongside this, if there are any fans or people that like Initial D that cannot help out with recording and supplying footage then I am fine to scout people who would be interested in supply draft feedback for the cover.

This will be released as an non profit project so no money would be made and project should hopefully be released by end of October. If it goes I will also post it on these forums for the final product.

If you are interested in taking part or got any questions then feel free to post in the thread or PM me.

Look forward to the replies if any.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back