Scoreboards/Laptimes

Hey, am I blind or are there no thread with laptimes on this forum?
After playing Race Pro since the release, Ive recently bought STCC and since the tracks aswell as the physics are different I would've liked to see how fast the rest of you are.
It took me a while before I could match my RP-times in STCC and after playing against the AI my confidence dropped :p
Im doing 1.38.6's on average on Anderstorp in the H-pattern BMW but during a practicesession against the AI(100%) they were doing 1.36's!
  • Is this what I can expect from others when joining a league here on RaceDepartment?
  • Are their times realistic? I couldnt get a laprecord for S2000-cars on Anderstorp since it rained during the 2007 races.
Thanks,
Emil

Thanks Bram. It didnt really satisfy me though as the fastest recorded S2000 time on Anderstorp is a second slower than mine and even though Id love to think Im great, I know Im not :p

One suggestion Id like to make is adding in what track conditions the times were set.

Jup, like said all hotlap times were cleaned recently and it takes sometime to fill it up again :)

I guess Peter was right about those times: 1:35's

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 98 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 176 14.0%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing