SCIBSOUND Ferrari 458 italia S3 sound mod

Sounds SCIBSOUND Ferrari 458 italia S3 sound mod 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
The videos sound great, but a problem I have with most sound mods is they're much louder than other AC sounds so I'd just like to ask, are your sounds the same pitch as the AC ones?

The videos sound great, but a problem I have with most sound mods is they're much louder than other AC sounds so I'd just like to ask, are your sounds the same pitch as the AC ones?
Yes I noticed also, if's frequently the case with sound mods. This can be tweaked with the file extension/ext_config.ini with this kind of content:
[AUDIO_VOLUME]
ENGINE_EXT = 0.4
ENGINE_INT = 0.8

But it would be better if the sound was already with the same volume of other cars so we can hear them correctly when doing a race.

Yes I'm sorry.
This is because kunos has been kept very low within the volume range allowed by Fmod. So all modders tend to go to the maximum volume allowed by Fmod (which I did too). I will therefore reduce the volume for the next sounds, and update the previous ones. In the meantime, thank you for your answer ktulu77.

Yes I noticed also, if's frequently the case with sound mods. This can be tweaked with the file extension/ext_config.ini with this kind of content:
[AUDIO_VOLUME]
ENGINE_EXT = 0.4
ENGINE_INT = 0.8

But it would be better if the sound was already with the same volume of other cars so we can hear them correctly when doing a race.
Yes I'm sorry.
This is because kunos has been kept very low within the volume range allowed by Fmod. So all modders tend to go to the maximum volume allowed by Fmod (which I did too). I will therefore reduce the volume for the next sounds, and update the previous ones. In the meantime, thank you for your answer ktulu77.

Yes I'm sorry.

Hi, thank you. The data folder is here to improve the down shift sound. I have changed the time of throttle and release.
Sorry for the dumb question but where to put the data folder exactly? Not the backup zipped one but the unzipped i mean. It seems not mentioned in the instructions. Fantastisc sounds btw, thank you very much!

edit: ok so it looks like the content of the data folder should be placed directly inside the ferrari_458_s3 since i see similar named files. I did it and accept to overwrite files. But now the car won't load. i get the attached error. What's wrong?

Attachments

• s3.PNG
    s3.PNG
    18.3 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Hello, I have some problems with installing the mod. I replaced the stock 458's sfx files as usual, renamed the guid's file, and the other one too, but when I enter to the game, there isn't any engine sound. I hear the sound of the tires, the crashes but not the engine.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 322 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 456 39.3%