SCIBSOUND BMW M4 Akrapovic sound mod

Sounds SCIBSOUND BMW M4 Akrapovic sound mod 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
SCIBSOUND submitted a new resource:

SCIBSOUND BMW M4 Akrapovic sound mod - BMW M4 Akrapovic

Hello !

Here is a new sound for the BMW M4 Akrapovic.

For installation:
- save the files present in the "sfx" folder of the car (assettocorsa \ content \ cars \ ... \ sfx) to restore them if you don't like the new sound,
- copy the downloaded files into the "assettocorsa" folder,

If you like the sound, feel free to leave a comment and subscribe to my Youtube channel.

This mod is free, so can be used on other cars or in videos, but please kindly quote me, and link to my Youtube channel...

Read more about this resource...

Hello everyone. I don't know where the problem could come from, I downloaded the files and at home it works.
For those who encounter problems, I think it can come from the data file, which I suggest you download here and replace it. (This is the original data file).
data.acd

If that doesn't work, I don't know what to do ...

Hello everyone. I don't know where the problem could come from, I downloaded the files and at home it works.
For those who encounter problems, I think it can come from the data file, which I suggest you download here and replace it. (This is the original data file).
data.acd

If that doesn't work, I don't know what to do ...

Hi, same concerns as the people above, no pop & bang even when downloading your original date file ...

This is going to sound weird, but I disabled CSP, and the pops and bangs were back. Any thoughts on why? I just re-enabled it and they're gone again.

Sorry guys one quick question whenever i put the files in the assetto corsa folder the mod doesent showup in the content manager couldnt get more detailed explenation of how i can install the mod thx guys...

There are very clear install instructions there. Sound mods are not supposed to show up in CM, they change the car sounds.

I literally just done what it said I copied the files inside from the downloaded folder and dragged them in the 'assettocorsa' folder and nothing happened no change in sound or no new car in the CM. What sould i do or how sould i install the mod?

Attachments

• pt masina 2.PNG
    pt masina 2.PNG
    289.7 KB · Views: 83
  • pt masina.PNG
    pt masina.PNG
    70.2 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
This mod is for the BMW M4 Akrapovic. It's not supposed to add a new car. Where is your BMW M4 Akrapovic? It's included in the same DLC as the stock M4.

i bought the dream pack 2, well i dont know why i dint get it... is it in a different dlc pack?
This mod is for the BMW M4 Akrapovic. It's not supposed to add a new car. Where is your BMW M4 Akrapovic? It's included in the same DLC as the stock M4.
should i verify game content on steam?

Last edited:
It's in Dream Pack 2 with the stock BMW M4. Guess you'll need to figure out why the car is missing. Have you disabled or deleted it by accident perhaps?
bmw m4 akrapovic.jpg

Btw you can also use this sound mod for the stock M4. Use the Replace sound tool in CM->content->cars

Btw2 whenever installing sound mods or any mods that replace vanilla files, backup the default files first

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 84 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 59 9.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 67 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 40 6.1%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 92 14.1%