Upcoming Events

Join TCR Virtual today! AC events on Simracing.GP ACC events on Simracing.GP Weekly rFactor 2 events
SCIBSOUND BMW M4 Akrapovic sound mod

Sounds SCIBSOUND BMW M4 Akrapovic sound mod 1.0

SCIBSOUND submitted a new resource:

SCIBSOUND BMW M4 Akrapovic sound mod - BMW M4 Akrapovic

Hello !

Here is a new sound for the BMW M4 Akrapovic.

For installation:
- save the files present in the "sfx" folder of the car (assettocorsa \ content \ cars \ ... \ sfx) to restore them if you don't like the new sound,
- copy the downloaded files into the "assettocorsa" folder,

If you like the sound, feel free to leave a comment and subscribe to my Youtube channel.

This mod is free, so can be used on other cars or in videos, but please kindly quote me, and link to my Youtube channel...

Read more about this resource...

The sound is working for me, but I don't have crackles on the overrun. Is there something wrong on my end or do others also have this problem?

Yes I also have the problem, in my case no cracks or pops during off-throttle... Contrary to the video demo.

Hello everyone. I don't know where the problem could come from, I downloaded the files and at home it works.
For those who encounter problems, I think it can come from the data file, which I suggest you download here and replace it. (This is the original data file).
data.acd

If that doesn't work, I don't know what to do ...

Hello everyone. I don't know where the problem could come from, I downloaded the files and at home it works.
For those who encounter problems, I think it can come from the data file, which I suggest you download here and replace it. (This is the original data file).
data.acd

If that doesn't work, I don't know what to do ...

Hi, same concerns as the people above, no pop & bang even when downloading your original date file ...

This is going to sound weird, but I disabled CSP, and the pops and bangs were back. Any thoughts on why? I just re-enabled it and they're gone again.

I think I've found the culprit. Don't know why I didn't think of this earlier, since I know this is an ongoing problem. But it's connected to CSP > Particles FX > New Flames. If you turn this option off, the pops do work :)