Schumacher to Test Ferrari in Bahrain

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Mick Schumacher Ferrari and Alfa Test.jpg

As expected, Mick Schumacher will make his Grand Prix debut for Ferrari at the upcoming Bahrain in-season Formula One test.

Schumacher, a new recruit to the Ferrari Young Driver Academy, will make his first appearance in a modern Grand Prix car at the Bahrain in-season test following the upcoming second round of the Formula One World Championship - marking a welcome return to the sport for a surname steeped in success within the sport.

According to German publication Bild, Schumacher will enjoy seat time in the new Ferrari SF90 on the opening day of the session, before switching over to Alfa Romeo colours for day two of his Formula One debut.

Schumacher, 20, is the reigning Formula Three champion and will make his F2 debut at the same circuit this weekend, beginning what looks likely to be a very busy week of activity for the son of seven time World Champion Michael Schumacher.

For more from the world of Formula One, head over to the RaceDepartment Formula One sub forum and get yourself involved in the discussion today!

Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Follow us on Social Media!

Last edited:
If you look at it, there are only few typos there:
Vettel's No. is number one for Ferrari, no heart in Ferrari..Alonso 1.000.000th best.Out for door rear,return Red Bull

For the last part I can't think of anything, maybe RB diffusor...

"Vettel is the Ferrari No.1 driver, but he has no love for Ferrari his heart isn't in it....Now Alonso, well he is the real number 1!! The best ever for Ferrari....Now i feel that Vettel is going to leave Ferrari via the back door, most likely back to RedBull...."

There you go....But it is still a load of bollox...

I suspect he's being 'prepped' to take over at Alfa Romeo once Kimi retires.
That move is in anticipation of the move to Ferrari...if he does well.
Hope he enjoys it.

In a sport where Russia has some sort of deal (along side the GP) to ensure a Russian driver is present.
A sponsor stops a team getting 2 drivers under 25...(because of marketing)
And billionaires can fast track their off spring onto the 'sport'....
I am pretty sure Mick is there purely on merit....
Good luck to him...

In a sport where Russia has some sort of deal (along side the GP) to ensure a Russian driver is present.
A sponsor stops a team getting 2 drivers under 25...(because of marketing)
And billionaires can fast track their off spring onto the 'sport'....
I am pretty sure Mick is there purely on merit....
Good luck to him...
It isn't exactly fair to single him out.
Lots of sons of other drivers have received a leg-up to racing.
Hill, Villeneuve, Piquet, Palmer, Alesi, Prost, etc...
Sure!...he did not get there solely on merit.
It would be disingenuous not to admit that fact, but it doesn't mean he is undeserving of the chance.

It would be disingenuous not to admit that fact, but it doesn't mean he is undeserving of the chance.

I agree.

Just for general knowledge ;)Damon Hill Wiki excerpt .

By 1975 the family lived in a "25-room country mansion" in Hertfordshire and Damon attended the independent The Haberdashers' Aske's Boys' School.[5] The death of his father in an aeroplane crash in 1975 left the 15-year-old Hill, his mother, and sisters Samantha and Brigitte in drastically reduced circumstances.[6] Hill worked as a labourer and a motorcycle courier to support his further education.[7] his racing budget came from working as a building labourer and he "didn't really look destined for great things" according to [URL='https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motorcycle_News']Motorcycle News reporter Rob McDonnell. He also worked as a dispatch rider for Special Delivery, a London motorcycle dispatch company and was provided TZ350 racing bikes by them[/URL]

Vettel no is number one for Ferrari,no heart Ferrari..Alonso 1.000.000 best.Out for door rear,return Red Bull
Even if you would write into Google Translate in your native italian language, would be better that this crap you wrote there. And it really is a bollocks, makes no sence at all.

Amyway, best of luck to Mick Schumi, I hope he does good in his debue.

He's 20 years old already, he's practically an old man by modern standards. :laugh:

I'd say the bosses at F1 would love to have that name back on the grid, it's bound to generate loads of interest.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 105 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 146 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 279 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 407 40.1%