Schubert Motorsport Z4 GT3 2011 Nürburgring 24Hours

Skins Schubert Motorsport Z4 GT3 2011 Nürburgring 24Hours 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
aitor submitted a new resource:

Schubert Motorsport Z4 GT3 2011 Nürburgring 24Hours - Schubert Motorsport Z4 GT3 2011

Finally I finished This car! :) This is the 2011 Schubert Motorsport Z4 GT3 used in the 24 hours of Nürburgring. It is not exactly how the real car is but I think that making this car exactly how it is in real life would have been completly impossible.

Making this car has been really hard to me so I hope you apreciate all the effort I put on it.

Enjoy it ;)

View attachment 47613...

Read more about this resource...

aitor updated Schubert Motorsport Z4 GT3 2011 Nürburgring 24Hours with a new update entry:

More models and small changes

This is my first and probably the last update for this car. Now there are 4 diferent models to chose, all of thems have got the wireframe and new tires.
I may make the helmet and driver suit too, but I need your help in that guys, I have no idea:confused:

View attachment 47900

First one, this is the one I made in first place but I upgraded it a little bit.
LINK: https://mega.co.nz/#!rg5WmSgC!ZqWkIFX1ZwUymfCaTQkkUzljjupYXsdoLz4X5R_rqco

View attachment 47901...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Actually we don't allow external links in threads (with rare exceptions).

Since December the option to use an external URL on the RD resource centre upload page was removed. The RD upload size was increased from 100 MB to 300 MB at the same time.

This effects new mod uploads, but we are not going trolling around old mods (added under previous rules), forcing them to comply with the new rule.

Any mod updates/fixes should be added to the main (and only) upload.

Cheers :)
Graham

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back