Benetton-Renault 1997 skin for the next 1997 mod

ALESI CAR

3312.jpg

BERGER CAR

5111.jpg

5210.jpg

5310.jpg

Schifty's Benetton 1997

You are great !! '97 The year of the rebels !!!
Awesome work doing the '97 mod.
I love the livery but have you thought about making the '96 livery,
driven by schumacher? As a kid i was not a fan of schumi, at that time i was a really big fan of Williams. But for some reason deep inside i loved benneton.
Maybe this is an idea for you but i can understand after making the 97 mod so awesome that you don't want to get requests of this.
See it as deep respect for u doing already the 1997 Mod.
Love your work !!!

Attachments

• 951schumacherb195forhun.jpg
    951schumacherb195forhun.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 1,016
You are great !! '97 The year of the rebels !!!
Awesome work doing the '97 mod.
I love the livery but have you thought about making the '96 livery,
driven by schumacher? As a kid i was not a fan of schumi, at that time i was a really big fan of Williams. But for some reason deep inside i loved benneton.
Maybe this is an idea for you but i can understand after making the 97 mod so awesome that you don't want to get requests of this.
See it as deep respect for u doing already the 1997 Mod.
Love your work !!!

Thanks, about new skin, its wont happen for F1 2012. But for next game with new classic car, its will be more easier to skin it. For 96 Benetton, i think its already post somewhere.

Don't be so sure Schifty. I have massive doubts we will see modded classic content, may be blocked by CM or may be against RD's rules (ya know, not everyone will have access to classic content, so let's see what'll happen)

Don't be so sure Shifty. I have massive doubts we will see modded classic content, may be blocked by CM or may be against RD's rules (ya know, not everyone will have access to classic content, so let's see what'll happen)

Yeah, its a possibility, but i dont think they will built a new file scheme only for classic content. But the copyright issue will be hard to spot what will be good or not with classic edition.

They have done a new file system for the DLC in Grid2 already, which isn't moddable.....so it wouldn't be too difficult for them to do the same for the classic content in F1 2013.

If there is going to be 2 different versions of the game, it only stands to reason for them to have it blocked in some way, just to stop it being uploaded and used by people who don't have the full content game.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back