Schifty's 1994 mod (WIP)

Ok fair enough :) What about the tyres...can you change them to Goodyears? Can the size of the tyres be changed? I think the Goodyear logo was yellow, can that be put in?

What about the engine sounds too? Can they be changed? Would be great to hear those V10 sounds.

And what about the start lights? In 1994, the race start was a green like, not the 5 lights going out, can that be added in?

Tyre can be change, i'm pretty sure but for the size no.
What about sound, i cant answer i really dont know
May be yes for the lights

I'm not sure if I'm absolutely correct, but I believe 1994's Lotus team shirts looked like this

http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/att...us-shirt-ex-peter-wright-dsc_5333-medium-.jpg

As far as I know, there has also been a version without the green part (equally splitted in yellow and white) and an all-white edition. But I believe this one has been the most common one.

For Larousse - I've seen this truck on a photograph of a friend (it's in the background, so the photo is not of any use) - but I believe, it could actually be a 1994's Larousse truck.

http://www.ebay.de/itm/1-43-Truck-L...4-ELIGOR-OVP-NEU-/270650659383#ht_1242wt_1141

Hopefully I could help you! Looking forward to this mod!

I'm not sure if I'm absolutely correct, but I believe 1994's Lotus team shirts looked like this

http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/att...us-shirt-ex-peter-wright-dsc_5333-medium-.jpg

As far as I know, there has also been a version without the green part (equally splitted in yellow and white) and an all-white edition. But I believe this one has been the most common one.

For Larousse - I've seen this truck on a photograph of a friend (it's in the background, so the photo is not of any use) - but I believe, it could actually be a 1994's Larousse truck.

http://www.ebay.de/itm/1-43-Truck-L...4-ELIGOR-OVP-NEU-/270650659383#ht_1242wt_1141

Hopefully I could help you! Looking forward to this mod!

Thank mate,

Yeah pretty sure its the shirt for lotus team also.

About Lotus livery, For now i've made one who was on the Brazilian GP at the start of the season. When i will finish this mod. I will make all different livery i could find to add it to the mod. Should look like that.

F1 1994 release start mod (actually work on it )
F1 1994 release round 2 car livery and driver
F1 1994 release round 3 car livery and driver.... etc

Pretty sure i wont make all 16 race because surely all team have use all same livery and driver for 2 race back to back so may be i will release at all 7-8 version of the mods.

Phew... You got a heck of work upcoming... I really hope you're able to keep up your own motivation ;) Maybe you could post a proper list of materials you're yet missing, so everyone can look around and maybe find some information for you :geek:

Phew... You got a heck of work upcoming... I really hope you're able to keep up your own motivation ;) Maybe you could post a proper list of materials you're yet missing, so everyone can look around and maybe find some information for you :geek:

Ok Here the full list for missing reference picture:

Cap: Tyrrell, Larrousse, Lotus, Minardi, McLaren, Ligier

Team Shirt: Sauber, Larrousse, Simtek, Tyrrell, Jordan, Ligier, Minardi,

Pit Crew: Benetton, McLaren, Sauber, Larrousse, Simtek, Tyrrell, Jordan, Lotus, Ligier, Minardi

Garage: Sauber, Larrousse, Simtek, Tyrrell, Jordan, Lotus, Ligier, Minardi

Truck: Benetton, McLaren, Sauber, Simtek, Tyrrell, Jordan, Lotus, Ligier, Minardi

:)

:confused:

You're missing a complete truck of references...

You might find some references regarding the pits and the team shirts watching these (if you want to spend your time)

Good to hear :) I'd been watching these old races for ages, there's a lot more of them on YouTube... If you want, I can keep looking through them to find some good ones :)

Ok what is done now:
- All Helmet is done for driver who made Brazilian GP
- All car is made also but Larrousse real skin for Brazil is started (red and white)
- A 7 laps race video will be post soon ;)

I am checking here almost every day for your progress in the mod and I am so thrilled to finally finally sometime get rid of that red bull car that is like a sharp thorn in my eye poking me every time I have to look at it hehe :D. Please keep on working on the great mod until it is finished, you have my support if you need anything :) Thank you for giving us the great 1994 feeling :)

Ok fair enough :) What about the tyres...can you change them to Goodyears? Can the size of the tyres be changed? I think the Goodyear logo was yellow, can that be put in?

What about the engine sounds too? Can they be changed? Would be great to hear those V10 sounds.

And what about the start lights? In 1994, the race start was a green like, not the 5 lights going out, can that be added in?

man, what do you want to change ?
this game is for the 2011 season, not the 1994 ! :'D
schifty is great when he creates the skins, suits, helmets etc. !

he can't change the car model, he can't change the starting lights (it's not important !)
and the sound i think you can'T change, you can do little things on the sound, but engine sounds i don't know !

schifty great work by the way, we work on a 2006 Season overhaul ... so if you want, we need helmet and suit skinner ! You're all welcome ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back