Resource icon

Misc schemaF12014 for EDE. 2014-10-17

Login or Register an account to download this content
RedHeaven submitted a new resource:

schemaF12014 for EDE. - schemaF12014 for Ego Database Editor.

Update EDE for F12014.
Download, unpack this archive, and then place the file "schemaF12014" folder in your program Ego Database Editor.
After that, you can edit the database.
F1_2014.png

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
Good job with this but there is a sub menu called "track_difficulties" in previous versions of the game which I used to edit the ai speeds for each track. For this version there isn't. Have codemasters changed the way this work or could it be you have missed it off?

Edit - Looks liKe they have added a file under the "tracks" directory which now controls this.

Good job with this but there is a sub menu called "track_difficulties" in previous versions of the game which I used to edit the ai speeds for each track. For this version there isn't. Have codemasters changed the way this work or could it be you have missed it off?
It was already a relic in 2013, which had no effect. Codemasters changed it so one has to edit .xml files in the tracks folder.

Hi guys, me neither i can't modify the db, it write me "cannot open database" instead i've put the schema in the folder of the ego db editor. Someone can help me please?!

I've edited the two Marussia driver names, as well as the team name.

The team name edit works fine, however, every time I edit the driver names, I get a '??' come up for the driver names in game, followed by a game crash when I go to race.

Any ideas?
Thanks!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.6%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 127 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 341 28.3%