SCG003 question...

Keith Gregg

CAUTION - SLOW VEHICLE
I am loving driving this great car....but as I know little of real life racing I was wondering if anyone could tell me what races (circuits) are best for it and also what are good cars to put against it.
I see from the Assetto info that it is an LMP 2015 car so I am guessing it is for endurance or 24h racing on circuits like 'Circuit De La Sarthe'?
Regards

It's a GT3 car in AC, uses GT3 tires and is BoP:ed to be fairly equal with them, even though it looks like an LMP. I'm not sure if the SCG003 ever got FIA GT3 homologation IRL.

It works on every track but it really belongs to the Ring.

Yeah I have read about the noise issues...but its a fun car to drive and it looks the biz :).
Not sure if Fonsecker has sound modded this car or its using default assetto sounds..but it also sounds amazing :)

The car ran as a prototype category in the VLN on the Nordschleife unless I'm mistaken. I've also seen it mentioned for the 6h of Mugello, for example... so yeah, a GT3 level "prototype" basically, i.e. not based on a production car, but not nearly as fast asn LMP1 or LMP2.

It's a GT3 car in AC, uses GT3 tires and is BoP:ed to be fairly equal with them, even though it looks like an LMP. I'm not sure if the SCG003 ever got FIA GT3 homologation IRL.

It works on every track but it really belongs to the Ring.
I don't believe it ever did get homologation that's why it only really raced at VLN/24h Nurbs mostly.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 348 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 480 38.9%