Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

I'm in the office and I'm not sure my colleagues like Z4 sound as well as you or me ;)
So, I can't compare it right now.
But since I rarely watch vids of my races, outside sounds are less important for me. In my opinon, inside sound of Z4 / Blancpain mod (Rfactor version, not the crapy one originally used in GSCE conversion) isn't so far from the Raceroom sound.

These are great skins thanks - just one problem with the number 50 Hughes Toyota - the mesh lines are showing all over the car.

Thanks for uploading, I will definitely use them in my offline season :)

Anyone else having a problem adding rFm's to the game as of recently? If I try to add a custom rFm, whether its included with a mod or created myself, the game crashes on startup. This started happening recently. I already have some custom rFms that work fine though. I can change the .veh file and point it to a rFm that already exists but then that mod wont have its own championship. No matter what number I use it doesnt work. Is there a limit to how many rFms can be used? I cant add anymore to the "reiza18" rFm file without it crashing.

The only thing I can think of is to check the "ConfigOverrides" section of the rFm file and make sure that anything it points to actually exists. I know rFactor engined games will crash if asked to reference a directory that doesn't exist...

The only thing I can think of is to check the "ConfigOverrides" section of the rFm file and make sure that anything it points to actually exists. I know rFactor engined games will crash if asked to reference a directory that doesn't exist...
thanks for the reply. But none of the rFm files that I've tried have anything listed for "ConfigOverrides" Either its black or doesnt have that section at all. None of the working ones have that section.

Loving this mod :)
However, the force feedback isn't working right. In other events in GSC, my wheel works fine. However in this f1 mod, whether ff strength is at -100 or 100, the wheel pulls all the way to the side. I turn slightly, then have to fight the wheel to keep it straight, as it is pulling in the opposite direction. I'm still using this mod with force feedback disabled and loving it. but it'd be good if it worked flawlessly :)

Btw, using fanatec gt3 rs v2 if that matters.

I think I found out how to fix most of the stuttering and got the spotter to talk more during the race.

To fix most of the stutter, install the vcredist_x86.exe in link this https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=26999
The stutter will now only happen initially in the session, but after a little while it will be smootth.

Also rename the "vr.exe" file in "\SpotterAddon\VR Component\" to something else, which is causing errors and long loading between sessions.

Thx for the tip but still not getting spotter infos during races either. :(

Was I supposed to rename VR.exe to anything in particular? When I try different names it seems to crash gsc.exe when going from monitor to a session.

the game can crash too if you have just the rfm file without the mods load screen .tga file ;) also check the rfm and the cars veh files if the classes are right..

if i write the r as big letter the game will crash Classes="ReizaEECGT3"

with small r Classes="reizaEECGT3" everything works fine

How many mods do you have, only thing i can think of is that there is so many cars to load at the beginning it crashes.

I dont this think is the case because I have another install of the game with like 4x the amount of cars as this one. The difference is, on this current install Im only installing top quallity mods and using separate rFm files for each mod. Also if I change the "reiza--" number of the new mod to match that of a current working rFm, it works fine.

the game can crash too if you have just the rfm file without the mods load screen .tga file ;) also check the rfm and the cars veh files if the classes are right..

if i write the r as big letter the game will crash Classes="ReizaEECGT3"

with small r Classes="reizaEECGT3" everything works fine

Ill check this out. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back