Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

Brodie Steen submitted a new resource:

BTCC 2011-2015 Skinpack - Skins based on BTCC cars from 2011-2015 for the Copa Petrobras De Marcas cars in GSC Extreme.

This skinpack includes 33 skins based on the British Touring Car Championship from 2011 to 2015, with 32 different drivers (as shown in the list below).

To install, unzip GameData folder to your Game Stock Car Extreme directory - this will not replace any original game files.

2011:
Chevrolet
  • Jason Plato - RML Team Silverline #1
  • Alex MacDowall - RML Team Silverline #20
  • John George - TechSpeed #28
  • Paul O'Neill - TechSpeed #28
  • Chris James - ES Racing #78...

Read more about this resource...

cars are finished, today i adjusted the drivers eyepoints on every car and checked again the files for errors... now i just have to wait for the last shading layers to create the templates and for some sound fixes... then the mod will be uploaded for testings online on our server to find the last bugs... during these test time i will create the livery packs for some different championships which i will release same time when the base mod will go for public... 5 championships from last 3 years and a extra pack for one special race... the base mod itself will have one to two test cars for every manufacturer, so then even without downloading a livery pack you can test every car and with the templates you can create own seasons ;)

btw i made a new fb page . if you want you can check there for latest new... hmm latest news is now written here ^^
when i start to prepare the livery packs i will post some more new pics there ;)

Thank you!
that's f..king good news!!
Regarding sounds, are they brand new ones or conversions from GTR2?
Sorry, last question:
Will you include talent files?
Maybe not. So, in this case, may I do a suggestion?
Would it be possible to add a file with list of the drivers?
(in order lazy guys like me can create their own talent files without finding names by checking cars one by ones ;) )

Hi, I installed it yesterday. It's very good version. Thank you very much.

However, after testing it with high number of IA and tried a race with 80 oponents, I have several (silly) questions:
- Max nb of AI: Until 80 it's ok, I can keep almost 100fps. But from 90 AI it drops to 3fps.
=> Is it due to my computer only or did I miss anything?

- Does this circuit is set up for AI races? I noticed some strange things in AI handling.
- Formation lap: what is the rule? (I was at latest position and it started around Ex-Muhle curve ; then I got "green flag" information after 3/4 lap, around "flugplatz")

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 169 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 321 27.7%