SCE - The WIP Thread

morsify

1000RPM
Premium
Jun 26, 2009
It's pretty much ready to upload - there's enough skins in it now to run a full BTCC grid (though there's a few duplicate drivers).
Thanks for the update, looking forward to trying them on some of the British tracks :)

PATR10T

500RPM
Dec 7, 2014
cars are finished, today i adjusted the drivers eyepoints on every car and checked again the files for errors... now i just have to wait for the last shading layers to create the templates and for some sound fixes... then the mod will be uploaded for testings online on our server to find the last bugs... during these test time i will create the livery packs for some different championships which i will release same time when the base mod will go for public... 5 championships from last 3 years and a extra pack for one special race... the base mod itself will have one to two test cars for every manufacturer, so then even without downloading a livery pack you can test every car and with the templates you can create own seasons ;)

btw i made a new fb page . if you want you can check there for latest new... hmm latest news is now written here ^^
when i start to prepare the livery packs i will post some more new pics there ;)

nounoubleu

100RPM
Premium
Oct 21, 2014
Thank you!
that's f..king good news!!
Regarding sounds, are they brand new ones or conversions from GTR2?
Sorry, last question:
Will you include talent files?
Maybe not. So, in this case, may I do a suggestion?
Would it be possible to add a file with list of the drivers?
(in order lazy guys like me can create their own talent files without finding names by checking cars one by ones ;) )

PATR10T

500RPM
Dec 7, 2014
there will be talent files, dont worry ;) the sounds are mainly from gpfans blancpain mod, same i used on gtr2... but there will be some new sounds too...

the sound folder :)

Reactions: Paulo Gomes

nounoubleu

100RPM
Premium
Oct 21, 2014
Thank you, perfect!
More than 2 years after, Gpfans Blancpain sounds are still benchmark (and contributed to keep me away from AC).

nounoubleu

100RPM
Premium
Oct 21, 2014
I'm in the office and I'm not sure my colleagues like Z4 sound as well as you or me ;)
So, I can't compare it right now.
But since I rarely watch vids of my races, outside sounds are less important for me. In my opinon, inside sound of Z4 / Blancpain mod (Rfactor version, not the crapy one originally used in GSCE conversion) isn't so far from the Raceroom sound.