Skins SCE McLaren Driver Kart Race 2016 2016-07-16

F1

1. JuanMiguel

JuanMiguel

Ratings:
    +0
    Regarding SCE McLaren Driver Kart Race 2016 Mod copying the files on the site Mod does not start not load I think these marked files are missing inside the kart folder https://ibb.co/hh8eCG
    SCE McLarenについてKart Race 2016 Modサイト上のファイルをコピーしていますModがロードされ始めないこれらのマークされたファイルがカートフォルダ内にないと思われますhttps://ibb.co/hh8eCG

you can send review the mod thanks // あなたはMODの感謝をお送りすることができます

2. ke5ke1en50

ke5ke1en50

Ratings:
    +106
    Sorry:unsure:since the SCE is old,the contents may have changed due to the update.

3. JuanMiguel

JuanMiguel

Ratings:
    +0
    I use the version 1.21 but it does not matter the version the question is missing some files of the kart125 that are not included in your mod 私はバージョン1.21を使用していますが、バージョンに関係なく、modに含まれていないkart125のいくつかのファイルが欠落しています

4. ke5ke1en50

ke5ke1en50

Ratings:
    +106
    I tried to introduce it without problems
    There are no other Karts in your file
    Please reinstall SCE:unsure:
    タイトルなし.png

Last edited: Jan 5, 2018
  5. ke5ke1en50

ke5ke1en50

Ratings:
    +106
    We will introduce this to the kart folder
    I play in the kart category in the game.

6. JuanMiguel

JuanMiguel

Ratings:
    +0
    Nothing you have other files and folders in the game Kart4Trace and KartRental maybe that's why it does not work even if you reinstall the game that there is not Some of those files do not exist for it to work SCE McLaren Kart refer to the file * .RFM Kart125cc Kart125ccDirect Kart125ccBodywork KartRental KartShifter KartGX390Race some missing in the Vehicles \ Kart folder do not know how to solve.

あなたがゲームに他のファイルやフォルダを持っているものは何もありませんKart4TraceとKartRentalはおそらくゲームを再インストールしても動作しません。そのファイルの中には存在しないものがありますSCE McLaren Kartはファイルを参照しています* .RFM Kart125cc Kart125ccDirect Kart125cc Bodywork KartRental KartShifter KartGX390Race Vehicles \ Kartフォルダーにいくつか不足している方法を解決する方法がわからない

7. ke5ke1en50

ke5ke1en50

Ratings:
    +106
    sorry< GSC has also been updated many times so now the file may be different

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.