Scania Dashboard 2016 for Simhub

Scania Dashboard 2016 for Simhub 2.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Works great, thanks a lot for this amazing dashboard :) Just one more thing came to my mind that could be added (not sure if someone mentioned it before or if there is space for it left): a sign for the differential lock, but it's not important ofc. Thanks again for this great work!
I'd love to add it in but there isn't a property for it.

hi @Kesh , I made some small improvements to your hud (fixed the ignition of the high beam light, inserted the arrow for the shift up & down) and some other small things (I translated it into Italian for my use), I just can't set the consumption as instant consumption, could you help me?
thanks

hi @Kesh , I made some small improvements to your hud (fixed the ignition of the high beam light, inserted the arrow for the shift up & down) and some other small things (I translated it into Italian for my use), I just can't set the consumption as instant consumption, could you help me?
thanks
Instant consumption isn't available either so I used average instead. What do you mean the ignition of the high beam light?

the high beam light remained on even when the headlights were off, for instant consumption I found something that could go but from a value that I can not transform into lt/100, the command is "datacoreplugin.gamedata.newdata.instantconsumption_l/100"
1588709091502.png
1588709150169.png

also for the gear change warning light I wanted to set it to the engine torque but I was unable to find a correct parameter

p.s.
I also corrected the number of gear engaged for the 12 + 2 gearbox that gave the number 14 with gear engaged 12

p.s.2
sorry if i don't write correct but i use google translate
:D

the high beam light remained on even when the headlights were off, for instant consumption I found something that could go but from a value that I can not transform into lt/100, the command is "datacoreplugin.gamedata.newdata.instantconsumption_l/100"
View attachment 369781View attachment 369783
also for the gear change warning light I wanted to set it to the engine torque but I was unable to find a correct parameter

p.s.
I also corrected the number of gear engaged for the 12 + 2 gearbox that gave the number 14 with gear engaged 12

p.s.2
sorry if i don't write correct but i use google translate
:D
How did you fix the high beam activation? Could you share the property you used? And yeah we need more parameters to work with. Also your English is very good for an Italian! :)

to activate the high beam, simply insert the command that to switch on the condition that the dipped beam is on must be met,
I'll put you on a screen
1589132672672.png

I have also entered a formula similar to this in r-aux and in e-aux, I'd also like the light to come on when it flashes but I can't find the command there too
if you want to try to pass all the hud so you can also see for the shift light

to activate the high beam, simply insert the command that to switch on the condition that the dipped beam is on must be met,
I'll put you on a screen
View attachment 371380
I have also entered a formula similar to this in r-aux and in e-aux, I'd also like the light to come on when it flashes but I can't find the command there too
if you want to try to pass all the hud so you can also see for the shift light

Thank you! Works perfectly. I'll credit you in the next update :D

Dear Mr. Kesh,
Your dashboard is wonderful.
I am newbie.
I want create my dashboard for ETS2/ATS with servo, display, led etc.....
I have begin to use SimHub.
I don't found where see the fields, for example oil temperature, etc......
I have see you have used for example: DataCorePlugin.GameRawData.Drivetrain.TruckOdometer
There is a list of all fields where is possible read them?
Thanks in advance
Best regards
Claudio

Dear Mr. Kesh,
Your dashboard is wonderful.
I am newbie.
I want create my dashboard for ETS2/ATS with servo, display, led etc.....
I have begin to use SimHub.
I don't found where see the fields, for example oil temperature, etc......
I have see you have used for example: DataCorePlugin.GameRawData.Drivetrain.TruckOdometer
There is a list of all fields where is possible read them?
Thanks in advance
Best regards
Claudio
Thanks for your comment :) The properties can be found by clicking on 'Insert Property'

Apologies for the very late response

I downloaded font and installed downloaded latest dash yet when i run it it look like pic.. missing stuff.. yet in editor its all there.. why wont it work?

Attachments

• Picture0021.png
    Picture0021.png
    87.3 KB · Views: 152
hi kesh. great work with dash. i just wondering; [DataCorePlugin.GameRawData.Lights.LightsDashboardOn] is always turning "true" even lights off. how can i fix? and i curious how can i find GameRawData data list? tnx again.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 336 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 465 39.0%