Scam ad detected!

Sorry guys but I was forced to run AdBlock again on RD, this is the only way to stop RD to suddenly switch to scam page (often a fake page of my internet provider).
This only happens with RD on pc and smarthpone, tryed different sites and no issues.

Can you please provide some feedback. We are serving millions of ads via our partner so to narrow it down we need more information please.

Sorry to hear that we deserve to be punished with adblock. Hope you reconsider an alternative.

RD was always whitelisted but the last two days, no matter what I do all of sudden this appear: scam
Once it appears I am forced to close browser so I am not punishing RD but trying to mitigate possible damage

Last edited:
I've got the same problem today, needed to turn on AdBlock again, after few seconds I'm getting redirected to scam site. It's not a punishment by turning AdBlock on, there's no other way to search anything here for me. Hope You'll repair that soon.

Schermata_2020-06-26-09-07-17-383.jpeg

Now on mobile, from a couple of days I see this kind of banners (top and bottom)...
Guys it is starting to be too much...navigation from mobile is a pain...

There's a malicious ad/ hacked site code taking people to some fake trojan infected Adobe Flash update page with an automatic download. I had to set Microsoft Edge tracking prevention to Strict in order to stop it happening - which is blocking all ads. It's been doing it for days. Try browsing here with a non-premium account and you may see it.

As @ZombieF176 mentioned, I've had the same redirect happen to me today.

I visited the home page and all was fine until I clicked the 'log in' key. That's when I was taken to a scam Adobe Flash update page. This was using Windows 10 and Microsoft Edge.

Thanks for the reports folks. I'm able to reproduce this in Edge, but not in Firefox or Chrome.
Will send @Bram Hengeveld a copy of the URL it links to, so we can get it squashed.

Edit: this appears to be affecting sites all over the place. Not sure what the common factor is in terms of advert sources, but for sure it's only affecting Edge. So... I'd recommend trying out Chrome or Firefox :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back