F1 2011 SC after patch 2

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Seems like the things are getting lost again.
I had SC in 2nd lap carrier mode and got drive through aswell.I went to the pits to serve it, but there was again the pit crew w8tting for me with no option to skip them.As usual, no drive through served ,only tires changed. I still had to enter to the Pit limiter once again.
Here's how the lack of Pit Assist button/option as in 2010 is so valuable.

You cannot serve a penalty under the safety car, so the pit crew assumed it was a pit stop .....

FIA F1 Rule 16.4 .......blah ....blah ....blah ...... However, unless the driver was already in the pit entry for the purpose of serving his penalty, he may not carry out the penalty after the safety car has been deployed.

Yeah, unfortunately you cannot just carry on and just drive through (because you made a mistake going into the pits at the wrong time), skipping the pit stop, then serve the penalty drive though later, after the safety car has come in.

In this game UNLESS you are serving a penalty, the game always assumes that you want to pit stop.

Another small annoyance, is if you have a little bit of front wing damage, that is NOT effecting your car badly, the game will ALWAYS give you a new nose, so you have a longer pit stop, even though you only really want new tyres.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 406 16.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 277 11.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 271 10.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 191 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 320 12.9%