SBK 09

SBK 09 comes out soon, all i can say is it better have good online play because 08 was a complete joke.....:disapointed:

Here's some info and some pics....:)

http://www.sbkthegame.com/

To be released late May 2009

Based on the official licence owned by Infront Motor Sports, SBK 09 Superbike World Championship offers the ultimate experience of the championship. Tracks, teams, riders, it’s all there unaltered to make the player feel the adrenaline rush of real motorbike competition.

Every feature of the game has been dramatically improved from the previous year. New 3D environments, new teams, complete track overhaul, new gameplay structure, new game modes, revamped user interface. The pits have been redesigned to be as close to reality as a picture could be. The performance of the motorbikes is based on exact data from their real counterparts and the player can fine-tune every single setting a real race engineer can. Not to mention the podium, which is there, waiting for the winner.

Five gameplay modes designed for single player: Quick race, Training, Race Weekend, Championship and Challenges; and for those who love the adrenaline of multiplayer sessions SBK 09 Superbike World Championship offers 3 online gameplay modes, starting from Quick Race moving on to the Championship and Team Championship. Last but not least, the competition can become even more thrilling with the downloadable Online Time Attack gamemode.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 364
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 393
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 427
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 364
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 326
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 334
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 339
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 388
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 374
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 349
Demo is out on Xbox 360, must say huge improvement over last years game, bikes feel much more weighty on leaning and in the wet the bikes aquaplane quite a bit if you get off line

• Brad Johnson

Might have to invest in a gamepad for the PC if this shall be any good.

• Kieran Mcgeachy

The game looks awesome, really good graphics. I used to play motogp 06 on playstation years ago. Just shows you how technology has came on like the graphics atm. What is the game like to play?

Codemasters are publishing Milestone's Superstars V8 game later this year and according to some game website's they're publishing SBK09 aswell. I dont see how thats a good thing, all the Codemasters name says to me is failure.

Demo is decent but KB only controls, Kyalami still has the final chicane, looks good and ran well though, hopefully they'll get track sorted before final release but I'll reserve full judgement until it's been out a while.

Sam

Strange how they left the old chicane in, thought they would of noticed that if they were watching the racing at the weeked.....:rotfl:. I was using me xbox controller on the demo, so you should be able to use another controller if you've got one....:dance2:

Here's some ingame footage of the PC version.....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFudRn-Nk_A[/ame]

Wow that's just scary good looking footage! What is your feedback about the game Jay and TJP? How does the driving "feel"

This game is awesome!
Ive not driven a moto gp game in a while but what I remember it seems far better, The gfx are simply stunning with no low frame rates or anything.

Gonna get it on pre-order from play.com for 17.99. Roll on the 29th!!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.9%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 164 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 308 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 444 39.6%